IGNORED

Peter Bradrick remarried

love2scrap

Interesting. Hope they are happy as happy can be and I hope some of Peter's kids got to go to the wedding.

Good for the new Mrs. Braderick! for getting this program going.    She's an active professional woman; she owns a local restaurant that was caught up in a breast feeding brouhaha. 

"We love breastfeeding mothers," said Noah's Ark owner Janet Garguile. "I was a breastfeeding mother, I breastfed all three of my children. We're sorry this has upset our customers."

Battle over public breastfeeding in Bremerton  A battle over breastfeeding in public will play out Saturday morning at a restaurant in Bremerton. That's where a local mom claims her rights were violated while she was nursing her son.

Edited by Howl
  • Thank You 3

Catch me up on the Bradrick family? Are they the ones that had a daughter in law wear a yellow wedding dress?

• Upvote 2

I think we already knew this. It was probably posted on a different thread. They look happy. I always wonder if Kelly is happily remarried or if she just said yes to the first guy who would take on 6 step kids. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

I think she unenthusiastically said yes to the first man Scotty Brown (not/never father of the year) convinced/ coerced to take her and the 6 step kids.

Hope she is happy, but intuition tells me no, and that she believes the unhappiness is normal married life.

Really really really hope she wasn't "convicted" to have more children.

Edited by Red Hair, Black Dress
  • Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

5 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I always wonder if Kelly is happily remarried or if she just said yes to the first guy who would take on 6 step kids. 

and

1 hour ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

I think she unenthusiastically said yes to the first man Scotty Brown (not/never father of the year) convinced/ coerced to take her and the 6 step kids.

I never got a positive vibe from that match.  The guy was a (I think) 30-something never married head master of a Xtian school.  

Yeah, I'm sure it was a match made by Scotty Brown and never Kelly's choice.  I wonder if Bradrick! will get the call that Kelly is sending one or more of the kids to live with him.  I hope the kids at least get to visit Bradrick! in the summers. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, sleepygirl1 said:

Catch me up on the Bradrick family? Are they the ones that had a daughter in law wear a yellow wedding dress?

Bradrick! and wife #1 Kelly were the darlings and the couple-of-the-year and marriage of the year  amonst the Vision Forum elite.

Kelly and Bradrick! proceeded to quickly have six children before the perfect marriage imploded and Kelly sued for divorce, based on...nobody knows for sure.  I

n the meantime,  Vision Forum had imploded because Doug Phillips was exposed as a sexual predator;  the Vision Forum gravy train left the station and left Bradrick! high and dry.  The young couple headed to the Pacific Northwest where Bradrick!'s family lives and Bradrick! became a realtor.  There's a classic photo of Kelly pregnant and maybe even barefoot, standing on the deck outside their mobile home on a damp day, surrounded by very young children. She looked so...over it. 

Bradrick! stayed in the Pacific Northwest and Kelly and six kids flounced home to daddy Scottie Brown and then she married the current husband. 

• Upvote 4

Weren’t they also the couple who gave their kids words as names? If memory serves me correctly the kids were:

Triumph Perseverance 

Loyal Cromwell

Knox Defender

Geneva Conviction

Michael Courage

Shepherd Thomas

14 minutes ago, Wolf in Sheeples’ Clothing said:

Geneva Conviction

If there is ever a comic book featuring reformed super heroes, I think Geneva Conviction has got to be at the top of the names list for a female protagonist.

Rather than wearing a skimpy leatherette ensemble she could be in a maternity frumper with “discreet” nursing panels for her eternally pregnant/nursing season of life. Her super power could be conviction rays that shoot out of her eyes and quicken the hearts of all who fall under her gaze with feelings of shame and despair. 

Thankfully the name Geneva is cute and has several nicknames: Genna, Eva, Gennie that are totally normal. 

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Bassett Lady said:

If there is ever a comic book featuring reformed super heroes, I think Geneva Conviction has got to be at the top of the names list for a female protagonist.

How about a super heroine lawyer prosecuting war crimes? 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Wolf in Sheeples’ Clothing said:

Geneva Conviction

Geneva Conviction is an awesome name, but I think it was actually Geneva Constance. I may like Conviction better though. 😂