IGNORED

Duggars have a special announcement!/Number 20 merged

Ralar

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually have the same taste as M&JB too. I like all the names they chose, especially Jessa, Johannah, and James.

Except Jinger. Seriously, wtf.

Jinger is really the worst of all names. Poor girl!! Jill+Jordyn aren't that great either.

I also like Josie, Josiah, Joseph and Joy. But some of them are english names and since I don't live in an english-speaking country I'd never pick them and Josiah and Joseph don't sound that nice when you pronounce it german.

I think Julie/Julia Grace is a perfectly lovely name too. Except that according to wikipedia Jordyn's full name is Jordyn-Grace. But given how much the Duggars ignore Jordyn I wouldn't be surprised if they ignore that they've already used that name.

Jinger is really the worst of all names. Poor girl!! Jill+Jordyn aren't that great either.

I also like Josie, Josiah, Joseph and Joy. But some of them are english names and since I don't live in an english-speaking country I'd never pick them and Josiah and Joseph don't sound that nice when you pronounce it german.

I think Jill is a bit outdated, honestly, it sounds like it should be stuck on someone much older. I don't hate the name though. And Jordyn wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for than annoying y. I like the name Jordan, it's unisex, and I'm a bit of a sucker for unisex names.

I'm waiting for them accidentally to give two of the kids the same name because they can't remember who is named what. Jim-Boob and Mullet seemed quite proud that they needed to remind each other of all of the names back when they were "only" at 17.

I think Jill is a bit outdated, honestly, it sounds like it should be stuck on someone much older. I don't hate the name though. And Jordyn wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for than annoying y. I like the name Jordan, it's unisex, and I'm a bit of a sucker for unisex names.

How much do you want to bet they'll have the nation vote on names?

I think Julie/Julia Grace is a perfectly lovely name too. Except that according to wikipedia Jordyn's full name is Jordyn-Grace. But given how much the Duggars ignore Jordyn I wouldn't be surprised if they ignore that they've already used that name.

The twin boys have the same middle name, Robert. I'm surprised they let them individual names at all instead of just calling them J1 through J20.

Jillian would be more modern. And how about Joe or Jon for a boy. Cause we know they like to do repeats and Joe/Joseph Jon/John would follow the trend.

If it's a boy, there's Jared, Julian and Jeffery

For a girl, Jacklyn (though, perhaps to close to Jackson), Judith, June and Janet.

Honestly, there's enough decent J names out that that you have to wonder about some of the choices. Joy-Anna and Johanna? Really?

They have Joshua James and James Andrew, and Jedidiah Robert and Jeremiah Robert. There's also a Joseph, Josiah, and Josie and a Jana, Joy-Anna, and Johannah. So what's another Grace?

I don't think the Duggars are quite that klassy. :D

Jeorgia is another possibility. Maybe Jorja.

Or Jinny. As in, not Ginny like the Harry Potter character.

I do however fully expect them to recycle a middle name. I think like 3 of the boys have 'Robert,' Josh's middle name is James and one of the younger kids' first name is James.

On the topic of names the Duggars could use

Jared

Jefferson

Jeffrey

Jonathan

Jesse

Jarratt

Jensen

Jerome

Joel

Jonah

Julian

Joan

Jessica (I doubt they would ever this)

Jensen

Jacey

Jacinda

Jamie

Jananee

Janice

Janiee

Jenette

Jasmine

Jeanelle

Jewell

Jolie

Water boarding ! (I called it the same thing.)

Water boarding would explain a great deal. :lol:

Hee! Didn't even notice that. :D I meant wakeboarding.

It's a cult, so the kids have to have similar names.

Janet for a girl, Jesidiah for a boy.

Oh, and I could totally see Michelle water boarding one of her kids as a 'correction'. :evil:

Given that they have no reluctance to reuse names or have similar ones, they could use Josephina (similar to both Josie AND brother Joseph!).

What about Jeopardy?

Just have a funny little film in my head with a Duggar-Jeopardy. The categories could be:

- personality of our children

- michelle's uterus

- JB and hairstyling products

- Smuggars weight development since marriage

- yummie and healthy meals for 25 people..

I think I need a drink.

names suggestion

Boy Jack Cass Duggar

Girl Jessie Belle Duggar

OK and a story I must recount because dag-blammit it is apropos if old!

A man was living in a two story house and there is an announcement on the news that the worst flood in 100 years is going to occur that night. A police car drives by and says "Hey climb in I am driving people to safety." The man replies "No sir. I trust The Lord to save me. I will wait on The Lord's will here." So the cop drove away. The rain started and the man climbed to the second floor. A man came by in a row boat. "Hey climb in I can get us to safety." The man replies "No sir. I trust The Lord to save me. I will wait on The Lord's will here." Then the flood goes higher and the man climbs to the roof. A helicopter comes by and the pilot says "Hey grab the ladder. I can save you." The man replies "No sir. I trust The Lord to save me. I will wait on The Lord's will here." Finally the man dies and goes t Heaven. He goes to the Lord and says "I waited and I believed and I was not saved from that flood...why not?" The Lord looked at the man and replied "I sent you a cop...a rowboat and a helicopter what the Hell else did you want as a sign?"

Alternate ending...So Michelle Duggar died as did her 20th child (No I wish that on no one but anyway) and When she got to The Lord she asked "Why didn't we get a sign to stop?" And The Lord replied "You dumb-ass! I gave you 2 cases of preclampsia and a near miss at losing the child the second time...what the Hell were you thinking?"

Archived