IGNORED

Happy birthday Jinger!

Kailis

RUN JINGER, RUN! Florida awaits you, we have a spare bedroom, we'll take out a restraining order against everyone including Anna's folks and anyone with a camera. YOUR EMANCIPATION IS AT HAND! Run and bring your older sisters with you!

Exactly. You don't wanna end up with a Bates, do you? *shudder*

Well now Lawson wouldn't be too bad if you can get past the Roy Rogers idolatry. We know he's a hard worker and can save money (as long as no one needs a "loan"). Just steer clear from Nathan the Lisping Cowboy!

BTW donks, your pic creeps the shit out of me!

edited to say something I've been thinking since I started w/FJ!

LOL, Nathan was exactly who I was thinking of!

The pic. Lol, thanks? It's a pic I found online somewhere of a baby Sloth from the Goonies. I was actually trying to find a funny pic to make fun of Kyle from Teen Mom...

Realizing it's her birthday makes me feel a little sad, since she'll probably end up being a SAHD :(

I was so busy I forgot the big day yesterday (two days ago as most of you read this). :oops:

Enywho, birthdays with no lame train rides, a room of your own with a feather bed, and freedom await you here in Cali! Plus, the weather favors your style of clothing as you transition into skinny jeans. You can even keep your year-round flip-flops, but you might want to bring the Uggs for our winter rainy season.

PS: Keep the hair products in Arkansas. Our part of the state tends to go au-naturel with that stuff, but you can bring your goth hair color and fit right in at any college around here.

Archived