IGNORED

So the Duggars will be back...?

Arielkay

An episode on a toddler getting a haircut? I mean, really? TLC must know how stupid the show has become. Boo.

I'd also love to see Michelle visit someone she went to high school with who was a fellow cheerleader and possibly has a career and whose kids who are attending college. (I can dream right?)

Like Michelle is an authority on motherhood. Seriously, this woman didn't shed a tear when her son fell into the orchestra pit. How about having one of her J'slaves talk at the Mom convention instead? That'd be more appropriate.

I think this show is going to crash and burn very quickly.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michelle's not the kind of bitch to have a friend for 39 years. She can't even keep a child for more than 6 months.

They dug up that woman and paid her to be Michelle's friend.

ETA: The Vanderhoff's were the family they had thanksgiving with. So they're just using up old footage.

Michelle's not the kind of bitch to have a friend for 39 years. She can't even keep a child for more than 6 months.

I'm guessing that they were childhood friends who recently re-connected on some yearbook site after 20-odd years.

I will ROFL if that friend is now a liberal feminist atheist with no children and a lesbian life partner. Michelle will say some condescending bullshit about "oh, i love you anyway even though you don't think like I do" and the Duggar Defenders will fawn all over how sweet and kind and "open-minded" Michelle is.

Like Michelle is an authority on motherhood. Seriously, this woman didn't shed a tear when her son fell into the orchestra pit.

After all this time, something about that incident just popped into my head. I just now realized what Michelle was doing with the phone.

I'll bet she was taking a picture to compare, as soon as she could get a few seconds alone, to a chart she keeps hidden in her purse. The chart has a picture of each child, with his or her name under it.

Otherwise, when they got to the hospital and they asked "What is the patient's name?" she would totally freeze.

I will ROFL if that friend is now a liberal feminist atheist with no children and a lesbian life partner. Michelle will say some condescending bullshit about "oh, i love you anyway even though you don't think like I do" and the Duggar Defenders will fawn all over how sweet and kind and "open-minded" Michelle is.

:pray: Please make this happen, TLC. :pray:

ETA: The Vanderhoff's were the family they had thanksgiving with. So they're just using up old footage.

I wouldn't be surprised if something like that happened. TLC has deceived audiences before on reality show star friendships and connections. One rumor that went around when LPBW was on the air was that TLC paid Mike to appear on numerous shows as a way of avoiding additional troubles after the pumpkin launcher fiasco.

An episode on a toddler getting a haircut? I mean, really? TLC must know how stupid the show has become. Boo.

I'd also love to see Michelle visit someone she went to high school with who was a fellow cheerleader and possibly has a career and whose kids who are attending college. (I can dream right?)

Like Michelle is an authority on motherhood. Seriously, this woman didn't shed a tear when her son fell into the orchestra pit. How about having one of her J'slaves talk at the Mom convention instead? That'd be more appropriate.

I think this show is going to crash and burn very quickly.

I would love if one of Michelle's former classmates came forward, including her ex-boyfriend (the one with so much "baggage"). I find it sort of strange that we haven't heard from anyone who knew her back in the day. Does anyone know which high school she attended?

I would love if one of Michelle's former classmates came forward, including her ex-boyfriend (the one with so much "baggage"). I find it sort of strange that we haven't heard from anyone who knew her back in the day. Does anyone know which high school she attended?

It looks like there are only two public high schools in the Springdale area where Michelle grew up: Springdale High School and Springdale Har-Ber High School. It must be one of them, but I wouldn't know which. List of Springdale schools.

Archived