IGNORED

So the Duggars will be back...?

Arielkay

I would rather have the Duggars vanish into thin air than for TLC to film a finale. Even though part of me would be curious about what the family's reaction would be, I would want to be spared J'chelle and her antics.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Futon critic still has nothing about the show being renewed.

Amy would know whether filming took place for shows intended for a new season, and she'd probably know if there was currently a plan to cancel the show. But she may not know whether a decision to renew has actually been made or not, and maybe it hasn't yet been made.

My own quess is that TLC is low enough to get what it can from the Jubilee story. I almost can't imagine them passing it up. Whether it's part of a new season or just a Very Special Episode, who can say.

Amy would know whether filming took place for shows intended for a new season, and she'd probably know if there was currently a plan to cancel the show. But she may not know whether a decision to renew has actually been made or not, and maybe it hasn't yet been made.

My own quess is that TLC is low enough to get what it can from the Jubilee story. I almost can't imagine them passing it up. Whether it's part of a new season or just a Very Special Episode, who can say.

Famy also seems to be galavanting around with smuggar and "ifollowjosh" so I'm not sure how "in the know" she is.

Famy also seems to be galavanting around with smuggar and "ifollowjosh" so I'm not sure how "in the know" she is.

Smuggar knows what's going on though. And he's acting like the gravy (and biscuits) train isn't ending anytime soon.

But maybe he's betting on santorum â„¢ making him chief bottle washer and royal food taster in the White House.

Where's Anna and the kids? Id be SO FRIGGIN PISSED if my husband left me alone with 2 kids and went to drive walmart racecars and go to art exhibits while I was changing diapers. Doesnt he have car lots to manage?

Where's Anna and the kids? Id be SO FRIGGIN PISSED if my husband left me alone with 2 kids and went to drive walmart racecars and go to art exhibits while I was changing diapers. Doesnt he have car lots to manage?

I could imagine him doing that though! Him going off with his mates while she stays home taking care of the kids, and HA! Manage his own businesses!? puh-lease! :lol:

Don't forget that the difference is you like your husband and don't have to fear being killed by his bulk when having sex...

Well, a website I follow, has mentioned a possible return date for the Duggars. Not going to mention the site, as for fear of flounce or privacy settings enabled, and the site tends to get information pretty fast, usually before any internet chatting or major news sources reporting it. All the information is extremely credible.

___

The rumor is new episodes will premier on Jan. 22, under the same title as previous season. There has not been a confirmation from TLC about the return or date yet.

___

But, since it is 2 weeks away, you could probably check to see if the show is listed on the TV Guide Channel website, since they tend to list their schedule 2 weeks in advance.

I just looked at the guide on my tv for the 22nd, and it doesn't list the Duggars yet...between 7 and 10 CST it lists: Little People Big World, Hoarding, and some show about conjoined twins. I'm sure they will knock one of those shows off the schedule to fit in 19kac.

Sometimes there is a mini-marathon of past episodes that runs when it gets closer to the time of a new season starting.

I bet there will be other shows knocked out of their time slot as well.

I just looked at the guide on my tv for the 22nd, and it doesn't list the Duggars yet...between 7 and 10 CST it lists: Little People Big World, Hoarding, and some show about conjoined twins. I'm sure they will knock one of those shows off the schedule to fit in 19kac.

There you go. Maybe instead of having to change or unchange the name all the time they just decided to call it Hoarding now.

I'm hoping that the lack of the Duggars in the lineup on the 22nd of Jan is that TLC has decided not to renew the show. Perhaps TLC had plans to renew the show, but after the flack from Jubilee and now their campaigning for Santorum, has made TLC reconsider touching that firestorm of the show. I can think of a million other more educational things I wouldn't mind seeing on "The Learning Channel". I want to learn something, because quite frankly, I have learned nothing from the Duggars aside how I don't want to live.

They're showing a Little People Big World special, so that probably won't be bumped. If they have 19kac it would probably be right after to help with the ratings. Why are they doing a special for LPBW? I thought they cancelled the show.

They're showing a Little People Big World special, so that probably won't be bumped. If they have 19kac it would probably be right after to help with the ratings. Why are they doing a special for LPBW? I thought they cancelled the show.

According to the ever so reliable Wikipedia (ignoring the 'citation needed' next to the reference) season nine of 19 Kids and Counting is due to start on 22nd January... :?

Archived