IGNORED

So the Duggars will be back...?

Arielkay

Yes, it is, and quite the defrauding show at that. Some of the dancers perform topless!

Well, great, now I'm imagining a strip show with "My Breast Friend"s.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adults with JOBS... teens with JOBS and school work, young kids doing actual school. J'chelle doing something besides resting. Really nothing worthy of a tv show. Maybe even, gasp, teens filling out scholarship forms and taking university tours?

However, we will see- 10 kids in a bedroom, no one employed, no school, lots of vacations.

Oh- btw 'Jubilee' is a show in vegas.

Hi- I'm new here, finally came out of lurking!

Welcome to FJ. I agree we will probably see vacations.

And from the listing on the TLC site, it looks like it's going to be a 2-hour episode? No word on what the topic is yet.

If it's a 2 hour episode, I'm betting it's the Jubilee VSE. On Valentine's Day. Or, maybe it's the Bates' newest blessing. Either way, :angry-banghead:

It says it will be 60 minutes long.

Haha, obviously I can't read . . . I was just looking at the space between the start of that episode and the start of the next one. :P

If Duggars do return that day I could see them doing the Jubliee VSE right away.

Gotta drum up the interest right away, since it's waned so badly recently. What a bunch of whores. Anything for the Almighty Dollar.

Wow. Oh my fucking God. And after all the bad publicity reactions, TLC still goes through with this shit? You know, fuck good manners. I don't care anymore if I curse. Well, I guess TLC, is like Joshie. Pissed-off reactions are better than no reactions, amirite?/sarcasm. The Duggars and their fan-followers just piss me the hell off. Due to this knowlege, it is in my humble opinion that the Duggars and TLC have no consciences (sp?) or souls. :angry-banghead:

Hey, just think of the bright side (if any):

1) We get to watch another train wreck! You're sad that it happened, but at the same time, you can't turn your eyes away from the horror!

2) The more face-time the Duggars get, the more likely one of the children will run away. That's just an opinion of mine, but they've come a long way since their first premier (15 Kids and counting?), who knows where they will be in just one more season?...

A silver lining to everything, I suppose...

I will probably won't watch the show live. I'll probably watch the encore airing. I noticed last season that the editors at times were giving the audience deep glimpses into how extrreme some of the Duggars' beliefs are. In the World Tour episode, the editors focused quite a bit on Boob questioning the atheist street performer in Scotland. Also in that Q&A episode, Boob's Jacksonville overpopulation answer was included. I think some of the people working on the show dislike the Duggars and are trying to find small ways to expose the Duggars. I can see them doing it again this season.

i'm with you snickerz

i was boycotting the last season too!

there was a lot of temptation but i resisted! at the gym they show TLC at the crack of dawn when i go ... so it's nice to "tune in" and check out the old episodes -- even though as sad as it sounds -- i probably know everything that happens in them anyways...

but they are showing on VDay -- and considering i have nothing better to do i might just watch a bit :)

As much as I enjoy the immediate snark, I think I need to boycott this season too. Posting that 180 video on their official website crossed the line for me. I can't give ratings to people who exploit the Holocaust like that.

Maybe we'll get the Duggars loss the first half hour and the Bates baby next half hour?

Or:

Another pointless field trip

More promos for over-paying to take Clep Tests

More of Hannie and Jackson talking over each other in babyish English

Book signing tour

How hard it is to get back into normal after the world tour

I hope:

We get a few shots to confirm Jubilee is in gone, then on to something else like what business Joseph will set up be given, how far whoever it is has gotten in labor helper training, things like that. And, hopefully, a courtship and probably (sometime soon) an announcement from Anna.

As much as I enjoy the immediate snark, I think I need to boycott this season too. Posting that 180 video on their official website crossed the line for me. I can't give ratings to people who exploit the Holocaust like that.

What was this about? I missed it. Where can I see this?

Exploiting the Holocaust. I wouldn't put it past them.

Last night I found a gorgeous sari I wanted to use to make a dress, but noticed on the border tiny Swastikas. In the Hindu religion, the Swastika is a peace symbol. Leave it to the fucking Nazis to ruin a symbol of peace. So I passed.

The first episode might be old stuff that they filmed..didn't they go to the Alabama space center last summer? Then, they will probably show something regarding the miscarriage. They probably are also working on footage of the Bate's new baby and Priscilla's upcoming wedding. I don't expect to see anything regarding the girl's taking college courses or Jill "studying under a midwife" or whatever it is she's supposed to be doing. I do think we'll see some more crazy behavior from Michelle, one episodes that comes to mind is when she was once giving Josie a bottle and laughing hysterically because she wouldn't drink it- the camera guys were filming and Michelle thought it was so funny. It just seemed really weird and made Michelle look batshit crazy, imo.

I'm betting it's going to be an hour of Jubilee's Wonderful Death! Maybe there will be a huge backlash that will doom th show. I think it will get decent enough ratings due o controversy, but subsequent shows will do poorly.

Thy probably put a wireless camera in the coffin, and buried to so we can all watch the decomposition.

ETA: Jubilee gets a full half hour more than grandpa, who was a complete formed person with a long life and a a horrible death. Assholes.

What was this about? I missed it. Where can I see this?

Exploiting the Holocaust. I wouldn't put it past them.

Last night I found a gorgeous sari I wanted to use to make a dress, but noticed on the border tiny Swastikas. In the Hindu religion, the Swastika is a peace symbol. Leave it to the fucking Nazis to ruin a symbol of peace. So I passed.

If you go to their official website, the link for the movie is #5 on the rotating pictures. It uses an extremely long, incorrect, wrong Holocaust analogy to explain why abortion is bad. The Anti-Defamation League has criticized the video for being anti-Semitic.

duggarfamily.com/

Archived