IGNORED

So the Duggars will be back...?

Arielkay

They should start showing Priscilla's married life and marry off a couple of the Duggar girls and do a real housewives of fundie deal, it's gotta be more entertaining than The Duggars slip on Santorum :roll:

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I bet they filmed the damn funeral.

Well, the pictures make it look like a Hollywood production, complete with a set, tons of special blue lighting, and creepy photos of them smiling down on the casket. Who can SMILE looking at the casket of a dead sibling or child? I'd be a mess, and they're all so brainwashed or emotionally disconnected that they were SMILING. Photo ops, film ops. Totally.

I'm wondering how the opening will change. Will she mention Jubilee as being #20, "And I delivered them all by myself!"? In that case, shouldn't the loss after Josh be counted? Or will Jubilee be ignored?

My bet is on a VSE about Jubilee. Nothing says "Happy Valentine's Day" like an episode about a miscarriage...

Of course, it's a Valentine's Day ep. so I suppose it's possible that there is a courtship they have been keeping under wraps. I doubt that, but it could be a possibility.

And from the listing on the TLC site, it looks like it's going to be a 2-hour episode? No word on what the topic is yet.

I guess it will be a VSE about Jubilee, maybe some stuff about the Keller reunion that J and A went to, with some propaganda about Santorum thrown for good measure, even though I predict that by Feb 14 Santorum will have dropped out of the race. Oh, maybe we'll be delighted with shots of Famy recording in Nashville (barf).

Hope we'll get some answers re: Jana's whereabouts.

Sometimes I want to strike myselt right in the head and ask how on earth I can still believe that bigoted, self promoting, arrogant, liars are going to be punished, while the 'good' prevail. I am 69 years old, I am at the very least a fence riding agnostic, I quit believing in Santa Claus when I was four because I just knew reindeer can't fly, so why won't my brain wrap around TLC's not canceling '19k+' after 'Little Caesar's' outbursts? It's enough to make an athiest of one, isn't it?

Sometimes I want to strike myselt right in the head and ask how on earth I can still believe that bigoted, self promoting, arrogant, liars are going to be punished, while the 'good' prevail. I am 69 years old, I am at the very least a fence riding agnostic, I quit believing in Santa Claus when I was four because I just knew reindeer can't fly, so why won't my brain wrap around TLC's not canceling '19k+' after 'Little Caesar's' outbursts? It's enough to make an athiest of one, isn't it?

I sit here and rage all the time, due to the fact these people are spouting out ignorant hatred of their fellow man and are NEVER called out on it. Ever. If I were a true Christian who believed in love and leaving judgement to god,, id be sickened by these people, yet there's thousands of Duggarites who think that's how a good Christian should act. Horrid :(

I guess it will be a VSE about Jubilee, maybe some stuff about the Keller reunion that J and A went to, with some propaganda about Santorum thrown for good measure, even though I predict that by Feb 14 Santorum will have dropped out of the race. Oh, maybe we'll be delighted with shots of Famy recording in Nashville (barf).

Hope we'll get some answers re: Jana's whereabouts.

I don't think the Keller reunion was filmed. Some of the Kellers are bitter towards TLC because of some of the staging that happened when Josh and Anna got married.

The first episode might be old stuff that they filmed..didn't they go to the Alabama space center last summer? Then, they will probably show something regarding the miscarriage. They probably are also working on footage of the Bate's new baby and Priscilla's upcoming wedding. I don't expect to see anything regarding the girl's taking college courses or Jill "studying under a midwife" or whatever it is she's supposed to be doing. I do think we'll see some more crazy behavior from Michelle, one episodes that comes to mind is when she was once giving Josie a bottle and laughing hysterically because she wouldn't drink it- the camera guys were filming and Michelle thought it was so funny. It just seemed really weird and made Michelle look batshit crazy, imo.

I forgot about that space camp trip. That could be the first episode.

My Tivo has guide data to the 15th and all that's listed is morning reruns. No 20 kids and counting either. It will probably take a day for it to hit electronic guides if TL just announced it. I'm just really curios to see what's going to be shown and spun.

They should start showing Priscilla's married life and marry off a couple of the Duggar girls and do a real housewives of fundie deal, it's gotta be more entertaining than The Duggars slip on Santorum :roll:

That's true, a "Real Fundie Housewives" type of show would be more entertaining, even if they do have Anna. I doubt that would happen because Smuggar would want to be shown all the time.

I'm actually wondering if this will go in a different direction. Maybe it will be a sort of finale episode, or at least a start down that path. TLC might edit it to cast the family in an unfavorable light (which would probably actually be far less editing than they already do), and then once the audience sees the true Duggars, TLC could easily cancel the show. I guess it would be easier to just never show any new episodes, but my guess is that they'll make a few unfavorable episodes to really let this fizzle out.

I'm betting it's going to be an hour of Jubilee's Wonderful Death! Maybe there will be a huge backlash that will doom th show. I think it will get decent enough ratings due o controversy, but subsequent shows will do poorly.

Thy probably put a wireless camera in the coffin, and buried to so we can all watch the decomposition.

ETA: Jubilee gets a full half hour more than grandpa, who was a complete formed person with a long life and a a horrible death. Assholes.

ok, I'm on the wine right now and I'm totally appalled by this post! But thank God there's FJ and we can post what we want, when we want. Excuse me. bygones.

ok, I'm on the wine right now and I'm totally appalled by this post! But thank God there's FJ and we can post what we want, when we want. Excuse me. bygones.

:)

I can't watch it. Jim Boob makes me homicidal. Really. Damn him and his lack of understanding regarding chicken pox and shingles.

Also, if it's the memorial for Jubilee, who never got to make any memories, I'll throw my tv out the window.

If they just talk about Jubilee, fine, I can handle that but if they actually show clips during the funeral, I'm going to send TLC one hell of an email, complaining about it. Fine if they have a "reality" show but certain things like this should be left out for private matters. I lost complete respect for them when they had a whole season dedicated to Josie and her struggles; it didn't help when Famy had the audacity to say Josie getting sick in Israel would be featured in an upcoming episode. All these things just proves how money hungry they are. They are willing to do and show whatever it takes to continue to stay on the air and live this luxurious life they've been living while continuing to preach to viewers to "buy used, save the difference."

Tvguide.com has new episodes of sorority girls in that slot on the 14th

Today, Comcast moved Sorority Girls to the 8:00 slot and the 9:00 slot was TBA until about an hour ago when they filled it in with...another episode of Sorority Girls. Hmmm....

I hope the episode is not about Jubilee because I cannot understand the logic of having a show about a dead baby air on Valentine's Day. It is just sick.

I have friends on FB from UK who are all excited because they are getting ready to air a new season of 19KOC but its the World Tour , it seems like they are getting ready to air season 5 there.

I just caught a commercial about the season returning. There was a clip of Michelle lying in a hospital bed looking sad. Another one with Jim Bob holding Michelle outside (graveside?) saying "we're going to get through this" as a voiceover. And a bunch of Duggars leaving somewhere looking sad. There were some other random clips but these were the ones that stood out and had to do with Jubilee.

Jubilee VSE is definitely happening...

I just caught a commercial about the season returning. There was a clip of Michelle lying in a hospital bed looking sad. Another one with Jim Bob holding Michelle outside (graveside?) saying "we're going to get through this" as a voiceover. And a bunch of Duggars leaving somewhere looking sad. There were some other random clips but these were the ones that stood out and had to do with Jubilee.

Jubilee VSE is definitely happening...

Any chance it's on YouTube?

Archived