IGNORED

Jinger's $100,000 Diary

dawniecakes

I just went to the Yuku thread and the original post got deleted today.

Hmmm, so it appears that the person in question is lurking here. Very scary in MHO

Yeeaah. That's pretty sleazy to insinuate yourself in with the family, and then turn on them like that. It would mean that the family couldn't really trust any outsiders. Even if it didn't make you think the world was all bad, it would seriously alter the risk/benefit ratio of letting members of the outside world in, because the pain of being betrayed could be greater than the need for extra-familial relationships. I think I would feel like I needed to protect my children by insulating them if something like that happened to me/my family. (Assuming I had kids.)

However, the cup thing was said to the wide world, so I'm going to have to snark on it. First, obviously these people have never enjoyed the fun game of spin the bottle, which can be really...fun. Second, mono isn't really all that bad, and lots of people have acquired fever blisters without their lives ending immediately. (Some people give their new boyfriend mono and end up getting married to said boyfriend. ;) ) Third, if one person spit in a cup, I wouldn't want to drink it, yet I assume it's OK for married people to exchange saliva all they want. There's a lot of holes in their analogy.

Edit: riffles

I'm not surprised that Miss Mandy has swiffered her posts; however, it is cached on the Internet. I will get what screen shots I can, before I leave for July 4 festivities.

ETA: Here are screen shots of the post(s) she deleted.

http://photobucket.com/exduggarfan

There are 4 different images. ;)

There is a freejinger81 on our member list. No posts, though.

Hmmm, so it appears that the person in question is lurking here. Very scary in MHO

I strongly suspect that she still posts here, actually, but under a new username and guise. Yikes!

I'm not surprised that Miss Mandy has swiffered her posts; however, it is cached on the Internet. I will get what screen shots I can, before I leave for July 4 festivities.

ETA: Here are screen shots of the post(s) she deleted.

http://photobucket.com/exduggarfan

There are 4 different images. ;)

I heart the wayback machine!

If people are willing to believe that the bad behaviors of one person are indicative of the whole world, then they're really, really dumb.

Valsa, you always say what I'm thinking.

I am coming out of lurking- just this once.

Yes, the Duggars forgave me.

Yes, I can't forgive myself

Yes, I am/was emotionally disturbed.

Yes I was an idiot to do what I did- I was a major jerk.

When I went to the house I had no intention of stealing ANYTHING. It happened like 5 mins before I left. I don't know what came over me. This is why I needed counseling.

I guess I wanted apart of them.

The Duggar’s were very nice to me. I'm sorry I disobeyed their trust and hurt them. That cannot be forgiven.

I would just like to live in peace of this and I know I can't.

I had a rough childhood and the Duggar’s seemed so 'perfect'. Part of me wanted to be like them.

We talked for months before I went to their house.

Missbrooklyn- thanks, because of you I sought the help I needed.

I am also sorry to all of you for not giving answers to the many questions all these years.

I hope you all can forgive me in your heart but I completely understand if you can’t.

I guess everyone will never know the whole truth to why since I’m still trying to figure it out. I think I saw in the Duggar kids a childhood that I never had. If I could have been one of them for a day I would have. I know that is so weird to think.

I agree that I lurked too long. Just please understand- I know I am a jerk- I know I was stupid and made a huge mistake. Part of me is glad the story was put in the book.

I do not agree 100% with the Duggars lately. When I met them- there was only TV specials and 16 kids. I think there were a lot of babies in 4 years. However I think maybe that is something the Duggars themselves have to think about. I also think Michelle and Jim Bob love their kids. I do wonder myself about the sign-up sheet also.

So please- let it rest or if you have to talk about it just remember I am getting counseling and I am sorry. If I had a time machine I would take it back.

Oh why I was gonna sell it- I had no money and wanted to get rid of it- horrible to think- that was stupid- I was stupid.

Please try to understand but I know it will be hard for some.

I also don't go around stealing- this was the one and ONLY time I had sticky fingers. I thought about leaving it outside down by their house. Mailing it right when I got home. I am not perfect. I claim not to be. I made a mistake- I am sorry.

You all can send me messages on here. No need to post on the board. I understand I was a jerk.

Thank you for your time

I am coming out of lurking- just this once.

Yes, the Duggars forgave me.

Yes, I can't forgive myself

Yes, I am/was emotionally disturbed.

Yes I was an idiot to do what I did- I was a major jerk.

When I went to the house I had no intention of stealing ANYTHING. It happened like 5 mins before I left. I don't know what came over me. This is why I needed counseling.

I guess I wanted apart of them.

The Duggar’s were very nice to me. I'm sorry I disobeyed their trust and hurt them. That cannot be forgiven.

I would just like to live in peace of this and I know I can't.

I had a rough childhood and the Duggar’s seemed so 'perfect'. Part of me wanted to be like them.

We talked for months before I went to their house.

Missbrooklyn- thanks, because of you I sought the help I needed.

I am also sorry to all of you for not giving answers to the many questions all these years.

I hope you all can forgive me in your heart but I completely understand if you can’t.

I guess everyone will never know the whole truth to why since I’m still trying to figure it out. I think I saw in the Duggar kids a childhood that I never had. If I could have been one of them for a day I would have. I know that is so weird to think.

I agree that I lurked too long. Just please understand- I know I am a jerk- I know I was stupid and made a huge mistake. Part of me is glad the story was put in the book.

I do not agree 100% with the Duggars lately. When I met them- there was only TV specials and 16 kids. I think there were a lot of babies in 4 years. However I think maybe that is something the Duggars themselves have to think about. I also think Michelle and Jim Bob love their kids. I do wonder myself about the sign-up sheet also.

So please- let it rest or if you have to talk about it just remember I am getting counseling and I am sorry. If I had a time machine I would take it back.

Oh why I was gonna sell it- I had no money and wanted to get rid of it- horrible to think- that was stupid- I was stupid.

Please try to understand but I know it will be hard for some.

I also don't go around stealing- this was the one and ONLY time I had sticky fingers. I thought about leaving it outside down by their house. Mailing it right when I got home. I am not perfect. I claim not to be. I made a mistake- I am sorry.

You all can send me messages on here. No need to post on the board. I understand I was a jerk.

Thank you for your time

Does that mean the the legal action you threatened FJ with yesterday because information was posted here that you made publically available, is no longer your intent?

As far as the rest of it, I am glad you regret your actions and realize you had problems.

Does that mean the the legal action you threatened FJ with yesterday because information was posted here that you made publically available, is no longer your intent?

As far as the rest of it, I am glad you regret your actions and realize you had problems.

Yes, I'm sorry about that Austin- Thank you for removing my last name.

Yes, I'm sorry about that Austin- Thank you for removing my last name.

You're welcome. I want you to realize,though, that the posting of that information was not a violation of our TOS, as that is information that you made publically available, so just consider it a courtesy that will not be afforded to you in the future should a similar situation arise.

I wish you the best in your efforts to deal with your issues. It is an effort well-worth making.

You're welcome. I want you to realize,though, that the posting of that information was not a violation of our TOS, as that is information that you made publically available, so just consider it a courtesy that will not be afforded to you in the future should a similar situation arise.

I wish you the best in your efforts to deal with your issues. It is an effort well-worth making.

Thank you I will :)

Im surprised Jinger is allowed to keep a diary.

Gothard frowns on it and suggests keeping a journal instead.

Diary= jotting down of emotions. (emotions bad)

Journal= praising God or what you have learned from God recently.

Proving once again that nothing ever dies in cyberspace...Freejinger81, I hope you are getting the help you need, whether I was the catalyst or not. You seemed like a very unhappy person back then. I hope your life is better. As far as the diary goes, I remember the ebay posting, and it was open to a page announcing Mama's having a baby!!!! and had little hearts drawn all over it. It totally was the writing of a pubescent female. Who here is surprised about Mama's pregnancy?

Im surprised Jinger is allowed to keep a diary.

Gothard frowns on it and suggests keeping a journal instead.

Diary= jotting down of emotions. (emotions bad)

Journal= praising God or what you have learned from God recently.

My guess would be they are so used to not having any privacy that Jinger wouldn't dare write anything in it that could get her in trouble w/ her parents.

Other things I found interesting in the book:

Michelle very adamately states once again they are not QuiverFull *yawn*

If you use the wayback machine, you can see that they had a link to quiverfull.com on their original duggarfamily.com website.

Here is the article that they link:

http://www.quiverfull.com/articles.php/id20/

I don't know why they can't just admit to being quiverfull.

Archived