IGNORED

Do you think Michelle will ever get pregnant with number 20?

3 is enough

Guest Anonymous

But if they adopted #20 she couldn't say "AND I DELIVERED EVERYONE ONE OF THEM!!!!!"

"And I delivered every one of them...except for Jetron!!!!!!" ?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Anonymous
I have people in my family who don't believe in birth control, and you know what? I still just don't get it. Just take some so you can be around for your NINETEEN OTHER CHILDREN.

I honestly think QF couples try their brains out to get pregnant as soon as possible after a baby is born. My husband and I do not believe in birth control, have been married for 9 years and have 3 children.

Ditto, everything here.

Marmalade is a Slychic.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJMxbwGmrs224VtgZRP8luKVxtJFt7ec2hZVwPbLaq_zEfyofk&t=1

I believe she says it "dork-sided!" which makes it even funnier...

You know, I think Jim Bob really loves Michelle. I think he was scared out of his mind when all that happened with Josie and I think he knows that getting her pregnant again is seriously, seriously risking the lives of both her and the baby. So, I think he's spouting the party line about wanting another, but conveniently not having sex with Michelle when she's fertile (if she's fertile any more... menopause is of course a possibility). I'm 100% sure Michelle wants another, desperately, but I don't think Jim Bob will let that happen. Say what you want about the guy, but he sure does love his wife.

You know, I think Jim Bob really loves Michelle. I think he was scared out of his mind when all that happened with Josie and I think he knows that getting her pregnant again is seriously, seriously risking the lives of both her and the baby. So, I think he's spouting the party line about wanting another, but conveniently not having sex with Michelle when she's fertile (if she's fertile any more... menopause is of course a possibility). I'm 100% sure Michelle wants another, desperately, but I don't think Jim Bob will let that happen. Say what you want about the guy, but he sure does love his wife.

I agree with you. In one of the episodes, the producer asked both JB and Michelle if they wanted another one and Michelle was beaming with glee on how she's ready for another one but when the same question was asked to JB, he sounded a bit concerned about it. I'm sure he wouldn't mind another one but I think he's more worried about the risks and consequences than Michelle is. I think the fact that he could have lost his wife might have scared him a bit.

I actually think JB wants #20 just as much as Michelle does. He's all about the gimmicks and having a cool brand name. Of course there's the matchy names, but he also said during one of the recent pregnancies that he was hoping for twin girls because they already a boy-girl set and a set of two boys and he wanted one of each type of twins. And this was when Michelle was over 40 and already high-risk where twins would have been even riskier. Of course wanting it doesn't actually make it happen, but I always got the feeling that JB wants gimmicks and 20 is a wonderfully round number. They also said they were aiming for two dozen after a miscarriage, but there's no way they'll get to 25.

They also said they were aiming for two dozen after a miscarriage, but there's no way they'll get to 25.

Fertility treatment giving rise to sextuplets? :lol:

Archived