IGNORED

Duggars Booze It Up

Guest Digger

Guest Anonymous

Shortly after Rick Santorum announced his need to quit his presidential bid due to the health of his daughter (she must have just gotten ill or why would he have started his campaign if she was already ill???) Anyway, the Duggars washed away their despair of being forced to vote for a baby murderer by drinking wine and beer. Poor 14 year old Joy can barely stand in this photo. The Duggars have lost their way. :pray:

l.jpg

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In view of the receding hairline on Josh, does Jim Bob wear a rug?

It's all grape juice! All of it, I tell you! Except the contents of that brown bottle sitting next to Santorum, that's barley juice. Delicious barley juice.

It's all grape juice! All of it, I tell you! Except the contents of that brown bottle sitting next to Santorum, that's barley juice. Delicious barley juice.

And it's also vodka in the water bottles.

the post is a bit misleading since they all have water but the evil catholic overload.

And look who started this thread, the shit stirrer herself. Digger is just a troll that has enough mental issues to start her own newspaper route.

Digger, you have something seriously wrong with you mentally. You constantly pull a Jeckle and Hyde and expect everyone to forgive and forget. Why should we when you constantly call us fags, bitches and pyschos. You need to get off of your computer and get yourself to a doctor who can help you with whatever problems you so very much have. Do yourself and us a favor and quit posting here. We don't like you and you don't like us. You are a very sick nasty person and this post proves it with all your lies and to attack a child like that? You are a nasty troll.

And look who started this thread, the shit stirrer herself. Digger is just a troll that has enough mental issues to start her own newspaper route.

Digger, you have something seriously wrong with you mentally. You constantly pull a Jeckle and Hyde and expect everyone to forgive and forget. Why should we when you constantly call us fags, bitches and pyschos. You need to get off of your computer and get yourself to a doctor who can help you with whatever problems you so very much have. Do yourself and us a favor and quit posting here. We don't like you and you don't like us. You are a very sick nasty person and this post proves it with all your lies and to attack a child like that? You are a nasty troll.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

When I first saw this post I thought, "Do people like Digger again? She must have baked a lot of cakes."

Way to go LPL :clap: :clap:

*kisses a Pug*

When I saw it was Digger who had started this topic, I really wondered if the picture wasn't perhaps Photoshopped.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Can't be said enough. Seriously, Digger FUCK OFF.

As for the picture, I love how Smuggar is as happy-as-a-clam, just snapping away on his Iphone. Where is Martyr Michelle to protest Satan's ebil cough syrup? I guess being photographed NEAR booze is A-ok when it's in support for Frothy.

I always miss the drama and get lost. But I did get a kick out of the location and santorum drinking. Momma let her Kids even near booze? that's hard to believe.

I have asked Alecto to either remove this post or heavily edit it as I don't want backlash falling on Joy. This was sick to do and Joy will be the one hurt by this. The picture is fine but the post is nasty and untrue.

I have asked Alecto to either remove this post or heavily edit it as I don't want backlash falling on Joy. This was sick to do and Joy will be the one hurt by this. The picture is fine but the post is nasty and untrue.

I didn't realize that FJ administration changed their stance on deleting and/or editing posts.

Yes, Digger is a tool, but anyone with half a clue would realize that Joy isn't drunk in the picture. Also, here is the original picture and article - http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2012/04/0 ... for-party/ - which explains why they were there. Now anyone who stumbles onto this thread that doesn't realize Digger is an obnoxious troll, won't have to wonder if the Duggar spawn really decided to hit the bottle just because Frothy suspended his campaign.

What I find irritating is that Michelle felt it necessary to leave her extremely sick child in the NICU to go campaign against an establishment that was trying to obtain a liquor license because she did not want a store selling alcohol to be near her kids (even though the store wasn't really near her kids) and then turns around and lets them not only sit in a winery, but also be photographed there with open bottles of alcohol on the table. How is that any less tempting than a carry out selling beer several miles from your home? Ugh! The hypocrisy of these people floors me. I don't know why everyone doesn't see it. Are people really that stupid?

I have digger on ignore, so I don't even know what her post was... I find it easier to read thread without seeing that individual posts

What I find irritating is that Michelle felt it necessary to leave her extremely sick child in the NICU to go campaign against an establishment that was trying to obtain a liquor license because she did not want a store selling alcohol to be near her kids (even though the store wasn't really near her kids) and then turns around and lets them not only sit in a winery, but also be photographed there with open bottles of alcohol on the table. How is that any less tempting than a carry out selling beer several miles from your home? Ugh! The hypocrisy of these people floors me. I don't know why everyone doesn't see it. Are people really that stupid?

Duggar parents? being hypocritical? say it ain't SO

Whether Digger is a troll or not, I don't know. But I am glad that there is a photo that highlights the Duggars hypocrisy. As Chidless said, Michelle Duggar left her child in the hospital because she felt so strongly about children not be exposed to the sight of alcohol on the shelves of a local store. The woman even shed tears over the thought that a young person might catch a glimpse of an unopened bottle of beer. In this photo, her kids are clearly surrounded by alcohol bottles.

She is a freaking hypocrite.

It's not so much that it's photoshopped, it's that it's badly photoshopped.

I am really bad at picking out what is photoshopped and what isn't. However, someone linked to an article in a Wisconsin paper that has the same photo so I took for granted that it was real.

I'm sure she justifies it because the shop was a CHEESE shop and not a wine shop.

Man, so all that liquor store had to do was call it's self a "Snack Shack" and Michelle would have stayed at the NICU? Damn, so much time wasted :lol: We should play Duggar hypocrite Bingo, it is such a regular occurence these days.

Archived