IGNORED

Duggars Booze It Up

Guest Digger

Guest Anonymous

And look who started this thread, the shit stirrer herself. Digger is just a troll that has enough mental issues to start her own newspaper route.

Digger, you have something seriously wrong with you mentally. You constantly pull a Jeckle and Hyde and expect everyone to forgive and forget. Why should we when you constantly call us fags, bitches and pyschos. You need to get off of your computer and get yourself to a doctor who can help you with whatever problems you so very much have. Do yourself and us a favor and quit posting here. We don't like you and you don't like us. You are a very sick nasty person and this post proves it with all your lies and to attack a child like that? You are a nasty troll.

Thanks sweetie! :)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Anonymous

I didn't realize that FJ administration changed their stance on deleting and/or editing posts.

Yes, Digger is a tool, but anyone with half a clue would realize that Joy isn't drunk in the picture. Also, here is the original picture and article - http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2012/04/0 ... for-party/ - which explains why they were there. Now anyone who stumbles onto this thread that doesn't realize Digger is an obnoxious troll, won't have to wonder if the Duggar spawn really decided to hit the bottle just because Frothy suspended his campaign.

Party pooper.

Thanks sweetie! :)

"Sweetie"? What is this, a high school where you're one of the mean girls? Terms of endearment used insultingly are more offensive than outright slurs, in my opinion.

I'm relatively new here. Digger is a female? From the writing I was sure Digger was a rather nasty tempered man. It fits the style of some I've known. Sorry.

Guest Anonymous
I'm relatively new here. Digger is a female? From the writing I was sure Digger was a rather nasty tempered man. It fits the style of some I've known. Sorry.

:think:

I would guess female because the large majority of posters here are, but it is tough to tell. Especially since there are probably either 2 or more people posting on digger's account or 2 or more people living in digger's head :think:

Whether Digger is a troll or not, I don't know. But I am glad that there is a photo that highlights the Duggars hypocrisy. As Chidless said, Michelle Duggar left her child in the hospital because she felt so strongly about children not be exposed to the sight of alcohol on the shelves of a local store. The woman even shed tears over the thought that a young person might catch a glimpse of an unopened bottle of beer. In this photo, her kids are clearly surrounded by alcohol bottles.

She is a freaking hypocrite.

Or she'd rather look like a hypocrite than be caught having a hissy fit in public. ;)

I've always thought Digger was a man, too. I think people are just using feminine pronouns since the majority of users here are females.

Guest Anonymous

I would guess female because the large majority of posters here are, but it is tough to tell. Especially since there are probably either 2 or more people posting on digger's account or 2 or more people living in digger's head :think:

I have never been a conformist. I think for myself. I will defend the Duggars at times and also detest them at times (especially Joshie). I can't understand how so many people are just hate the Duggars for everything or love the Duggars for everything. How nutty is that???? Oh, and I'm a woman. :lol:

Why don't you guys give Digger the AD treatment and just ignore everything it spews?

I can't understand how so many people are just hate the Duggars for everything

When it comes to the independent adult Duggars (basically JB, Michelle, and Josh), I can't think of a single redeemable aspect of their lives that makes me think I shouldn't hate everything about them.

When it comes to the independent adult Duggars (basically JB, Michelle, and Josh), I can't think of a single redeemable aspect of their lives that makes me think I shouldn't hate everything about them.

I don't hate the Duggars (very strong word that I have rarely used), but I feel an indignation about the way they have socially crippled their children and effectively taken away their agency. My mom always told me growing up how much her parents told her she could do anything and to go to college and get the education that they were never able to. They wanted her to improve and to be better and have more than they did. It boggles my mind that there are parents who don't want their children to do better than them. It just seems selfish.

I don't hate the Duggars (very strong word that I have rarely used), but I feel an indignation about the way they have socially crippled their children and effectively taken away their agency. My mom always told me growing up how much her parents told her she could do anything and to go to college and get the education that they were never able to. They wanted her to improve and to be better and have more than they did. It boggles my mind that there are parents who don't want their children to do better than them. It just seems selfish.

:text-+1:

Guest Anonymous

Oh come on.... I like how Michelle deals with the younger kids in a calm manner. No crazy Kate Gosselin crap. :clap: I love how JB loves all his kids and hovers over them at the dentist or doctors office and shows affection for all of them. More kids need that in their lives. No one is perfect and very few of us are pure evil. Lighten up.

Well said, valsa!

Any suggestions as to a good polish for short nails?

I'm such a tried and true Revlon gal I can't help, but I got a new colour yest, 'Run for the roses'. Nice mix of pink with some blue with a true rose colour.

Guest Anonymous

I'm such a tried and true Revlon gal I can't help, but I got a new colour yest, 'Run for the roses'. Nice mix of pink with some blue with a true rose colour.

Colour??? Canadian????

Well said, valsa!

I'm currently wearing "Turquoise & Caicos" by Essie.

Well said, valsa!

When my nails are short, I tend to go darker, maybe there's a bit of a rebellious kid still in me?

The longer they are, the more subdued the color tends to be.

Archived