IGNORED

MckMama Drama - Including the Fire - Merge

The Archivist

Ooooh, MckDrama is having a live chat on her blog at 8 p.m. central. Wonder if any FJers will drop by to "shoot the breeze" re: beg bugs and shady financial dealings? Screencaps or it didn't happen! ;) :P

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hell, I dreamed of a short term jail stay, (in canada where they're nicer), and my fantasy included a jail system that allowed martha stewart and people magazines.

I'm not sure about the magazine, but the real Martha Stewart is allowed. :D

She got rid of them all before she left 'the farm'.

Yep, she got off "the farm" and got rid of all of them just days before this hearing and "accident"....

Yep, she got off "the farm" and got rid of all of them just days before this hearing and "accident"....

Footloose and fancy free, thats Jen.

I did hear on MWOP that more of the goats are dropping their kids. Sheesh can you imagine her with a heard of goats??

I'm reading through her live chat and it's pretty F'ing sad. Apparently her husband just told her one day he was leaving and that was it. He hasn't even seen the kids since he left. Sorry, but there is no excuse for that imo. He is a prick.

I'm reading through her live chat and it's pretty F'ing sad. Apparently her husband just told her one day he was leaving and that was it. He hasn't even seen the kids since he left. Sorry, but there is no excuse for that imo. He is a prick.

Seriously do you believe her?

Hasn't he always been a prick? I thought he had some domestic violence allegations against him at some point. (MckM frustratingly "worked through it" to save the marriage or some crap, but the allegations were against him.)

Seriously do you believe her?

Well, I do believe that because he has always come off like a selfish a-hole. I hope it's not true for the kids' sakes. Poor babies. I feel sorry for them whatever the real situation is, because we all know it's not good.

Well, I do believe that because he has always come off like a selfish a-hole. I hope it's not true for the kids' sakes. Poor babies. I feel sorry for them whatever the real situation is, because we all know it's not good.

I don't believe either of them :D I recall at one point she said she was the one that got physical after he was verbally abusive. I see them as Liz and Dick in Whose Afraid of Virginia Woolf. I think they are both pretty co-dependent. I truly feel that what ever she writes is merely geared to generating click$. And I agree that the kids are the true victims here. They have been dragged from house to house with literally no stability at all in their lives. The kids are just more tools she uses to promote her business both parents appear to be selfish and have never really appeared to be bonded as couple. But heck, the only view we get it the one she gives us. Between her Tweets, Blog, different Facebooks and Blogger Frogger the time she actually spends engaged with those children has got to be minimal.

Holy fucknoodles. I was posting in reply to the post that said she was worrying about lead paint and such. Not all farmhouses have lead paint, and anyway, if you cover it up and don;t sand it you are fine. And don't let your kids eat the chips. I do get my kiddos tested and have yet to get a positive result.

As far as the other bombardment questions, no no, fuck no, repeat ad Nausem. I live in a crappy old farmhouse because it is PAID FOR, thanks very much, well damn near close so that I am not in danger of losing it. As far as bedbugs, no. Not that either. Although I have a cat that will scratch the screens and let in mosquitoes in the summer months.

Whoa..taking it personal much? My point was simply "we are not snarking on olld farmhouses, we are snarking on a crazy pretend Xtian blogger."

I am unsure why you're a referring to 'bombardment questions', when they were rhetorical questions.

Do you know who we are talking about, or are you just upset because you're feeling hurt about a comment that was not directed @you?

Mckmama is mentallly ill

Hasn't he always been a prick? I thought he had some domestic violence allegations against him at some point. (MckM frustratingly "worked through it" to save the marriage or some crap, but the allegations were against him.)

There were, but JM has also said, in retrospect, that she was the one who instigated the violence.

Granted, she could be the victim and could have been covering for him, but there's more to the DV incident(s) than meets the eye.

Well, nevermind about my above comment then. I went looking for mentions of it at her blog but it's a little vague (now, anyway).

This is why I can never give marriage advice. (Except for stuff like, don't let him punch you in the face.) Not even ten years from now. I'm not giving marriage advice until I've outlived my spouse, because then I'll know for sure I'm not going to get divorced and then feel embarrassed for talking about how I "fixed" my marriage which is now publicly broken.

There were, but JM has also said, in retrospect, that she was the one who instigated the violence.

Granted, she could be the victim and could have been covering for him, but there's more to the DV incident(s) than meets the eye.

Yeah. When she started saying it was all her fault I wondered if her lovely Christian marriage "counselor" made her believe that.

Hell, I dreamed of a short term jail stay, (in canada where they're nicer), and my fantasy included a jail system that allowed martha stewart and people magazines.

You want a prison with cable, or you're hoping Martha Stewart will actually be there? She's definitely allowed in the prison system. :D

ETA: I answered before I read down the thread and saw kb2 said the same thing. Ha!

I'm going to the pub for lunch tomorrow, I'll try to use it at least once in conversation. :dance:

:lol:

You quoted before I could edit Lainey. I was going to edit to say, "I'll be sure to use it once in a conversation and mention Frothy in the same sentence".

They do. I got Heat magazine. It seems coppers like that for some bizarre reason ;)

I'm new here and found this place by doing a "MckMama snark" search and I think I've found my new home. ;)

I went to her "online chat" last night because, well, I'm a glutton for punishment, I love me some batshit cray cray and you just can't beat that kind of free entertainment. I can't get over how vigilant her fans are and how they'll go to any lengths to believe her (obvious) bullshit.

Archived