IGNORED

MckMama Drama - Including the Fire - Merge

The Archivist

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think it includes maid service, I think she has to pay for maid service in addition to the rent. I believe it was part of the terms of the lease, because the owner is looking to sell the house and wants it in good shape. That's what I remember reading, at least.

I don't think it includes maid service, I think she has to pay for maid service in addition to the rent. I believe it was part of the terms of the lease, because the owner is looking to sell the house and wants it in good shape. That's what I remember reading, at least.

Only Mcmama could land in a situation like that...only Mcmama

And the rent included two visits a week from a MAID.

My brain just exploded! $500 a month for rent that includes twice weekly maid service?!?!?! WTF? I just don't understand how some people can constantly fuck up their lives and then get great stuff handed to them.

ETA. Even if she has to pay for the maid, how can she afford one? I can't imagine paying for a maid/housekeeper to come in twice a week.

What :o Where are you guys getting this info?

http://mwopblog.com/ Click on "Discuss" for current MckDrama. You can navigate by topic using the sidebar or by month by clicking on the "Archives" drop down that's towards the bottom of the sidebar.

http://mwopblog.com/2012/04/week-in-rev ... qus_thread

Its been very interesting.Its a train wreck I cant stop watching. I really wish she would get treatment for her social media addiction/internet addiction. It could save her marriage and hopefully make her a better mother.

Thank you so much! I'm still having trouble finding the posts or info about her current rental, maid service, her moving again, and Izzy's possible other woman (who apparently has since passed away). Do you know how initially posted on MWOP about that?

Thank you so much! I'm still having trouble finding the posts or info about her current rental, maid service, her moving again, and Izzy's possible other woman (who apparently has since passed away). Do you know how initially posted on MWOP about that?

The house was back in February. I think MWOP deleted alot of the post that had reference to the home for the childrens safty. Apparently, the house is listed on Craigslist and some other real estate websites if you want to do some work looking for it. I saw the photos, its really nice.

***Whats the deal with the women who died?***** I saw this on MWOP too and am confused.

Wow. Even taking into account that she's riffing on that Barenaked Ladies song, she has gone completely off her fucking rocker.

I don't read her very often because she's so monstrously self-absorbed and it makes me uncomfortable to watch her use her kids to draw attention to herself. And ever since her husband left, she's been writing about things that need to stay PRIVATE, soaking up the attention.

The way she runs her life and the decisions she makes are so scattered and flighty and blind to any long-term consequences for her kids. I'm amazed she's made it this far with a roof consistently over her head. But I get a really strong feeling that this new phase she's going into will not end well.

She claims her husband hasn't seen the kids in two months, but they're going on a major road trip, where nobody will know where they are on any given day unless she chooses to reveal their whereabouts? Yeah, I think there's another side to the story--the whole "my husband has abandoned his kids and won't see them" thing has struck me as suspicious from the start. It's so hard to tell what's true and what's attention-seeking drama with her. But I know this--a long road trip will give her plenty of new ways to create drama and get more attention.

In reference to the woman who died, an old friend of Israel's was killed in a drug deal gone bad. It was sordid and terrible because she evidently left her children at night to obtain drugs. However, there was never an ounce of proof that the woman was Israel's girlfriend or lover - all anyone knows is that she was a friend he knew and liked from as far back as high school.

Very shortly after the murder made the news, MckMama posted a bizarre, borderline-insane post that invoked the 23rd Psalm, specifically the part about walking through the valley of the shadow of death. She claimed it was a reference to her life, how she has felt the Lord with her during her tribulations, but it is believed she posted what she did as a way to taunt Israel after his friend literally walked through the valley of the shadow of death.

Jennifer McKinney may be straight-up mentally ill but I tend to think she's got a severe personality disorder. Either way she's also one of the wickedest, nastiest, most self-absorbed pieces of shit ever to stumble onto the Internet. She's going to end up making the news and not in an "I was appalled by the April Rose scandal!" sort of way. She's going to end up in prison one day, mark my words. One day she's going to be held accountable for her lies to the bankruptcy court, her refusal to pay taxes, her FTC violations on her site, or - worse - she's gonna push someone too far one day with her manipulations and something horrible will happen. She is a completely repulsive human being.

In reference to the woman who died, an old friend of Israel's was killed in a drug deal gone bad. It was sordid and terrible because she evidently left her children at night to obtain drugs. However, there was never an ounce of proof that the woman was Israel's girlfriend or lover - all anyone knows is that she was a friend he knew and liked from as far back as high school.

Very shortly after the murder made the news, MckMama posted a bizarre, borderline-insane post that invoked the 23rd Psalm, specifically the part about walking through the valley of the shadow of death. She claimed it was a reference to her life, how she has felt the Lord with her during her tribulations, but it is believed she posted what she did as a way to taunt Israel after his friend literally walked through the valley of the shadow of death.

Jennifer McKinney may be straight-up mentally ill but I tend to think she's got a severe personality disorder. Either way she's also one of the wickedest, nastiest, most self-absorbed pieces of shit ever to stumble onto the Internet. She's going to end up making the news and not in an "I was appalled by the April Rose scandal!" sort of way. She's going to end up in prison one day, mark my words. One day she's going to be held accountable for her lies to the bankruptcy court, her refusal to pay taxes, her FTC violations on her site, or - worse - she's gonna push someone too far one day with her manipulations and something horrible will happen. She is a completely repulsive human being.

I completely agree with this! I think Emily has a personality disorder too, to a slightly lesser degree. Actually, I think a lot of the fundie bloggers do.

Off-topic here - Jezebel, I LOVE your avatar! I'm laughin' my ass off here! :lol:

My brain just exploded! $500 a month for rent that includes twice weekly maid service?!?!?! WTF? I just don't understand how some people can constantly fuck up their lives and then get great stuff handed to them.

ETA. Even if she has to pay for the maid, how can she afford one? I can't imagine paying for a maid/housekeeper to come in twice a week.

Seriously!!! :angry-screaming:

Did she call Jesus, Babe? :?

I couldn't read all of her incoherent babbling.

Wow. Even taking into account that she's riffing on that Barenaked Ladies song, she has gone completely off her fucking rocker.

I don't read her very often because she's so monstrously self-absorbed and it makes me uncomfortable to watch her use her kids to draw attention to herself. And ever since her husband left, she's been writing about things that need to stay PRIVATE, soaking up the attention.

The way she runs her life and the decisions she makes are so scattered and flighty and blind to any long-term consequences for her kids. I'm amazed she's made it this far with a roof consistently over her head. But I get a really strong feeling that this new phase she's going into will not end well.

She claims her husband hasn't seen the kids in two months, but they're going on a major road trip, where nobody will know where they are on any given day unless she chooses to reveal their whereabouts? Yeah, I think there's another side to the story--the whole "my husband has abandoned his kids and won't see them" thing has struck me as suspicious from the start. It's so hard to tell what's true and what's attention-seeking drama with her. But I know this--a long road trip will give her plenty of new ways to create drama and get more attention.

I read on MWOP that the story was he doesn't want to see HER. He had to move far away for work and doesn't have a car that can transport all of the children back to his place, so he can't come pick them up. She won't drop them off, and she won't let him visit them without her there.

I read on MWOP that the story was he doesn't want to see HER. He had to move far away for work and doesn't have a car that can transport all of the children back to his place, so he can't come pick them up. She won't drop them off, and she won't let him visit them without her there.

He needs to get a public defender. She can't deny him seeing the kids and unless there are abuse allegations he can see them alone. And if he can't see them alone then the court will appoint someone.

Evidently he's also working 2 jobs too.

ugh, reading HER perspective I feel so strongly for her. I'm going through pretty much the same thing only 12 years of marriage and my ring finger still hasn't sorted itself out yet. I'm posting about it on my blog, but really it's a blog that I only share with a few people and if it were a highly publicized blog like hers I'd be keeping it quiet for the future legal proceedings.

I don't know. Divorce is ugly no matter how amicable it is and I have a feeling hers is going to be disgusting...probably for the sake of hits./

He needs to get a public defender. She can't deny him seeing the kids and unless there are abuse allegations he can see them alone. And if he can't see them alone then the court will appoint someone.

Don't get me wrong, I think MckDaddy is a giant douche and probably isn't trying all THAT hard to see them. But Mckmama's whole "he has chosen not to see the children in X months" over and over and over is a load of crap. They are both awful parents. She just does a better job at making it look like it's all his fault while simultaneously playing the pious "*I'M* a sinner too!" card.

If she has a personality disorder, then I feel sorry for her. Someone who works with people with PDs once told me "they aren't bad people, they're sad people." If she has a personality disorder then she's acting like this out of desperation and huge pain, and won't be able to change without a lot of help that she might never get.

I'd rather believe that she's just doing it out of meanness, and could bootstrap herself out of it if she chose. It'd make me feel better about judging her.

Public defenders do not represent people in divorce or custody cases.

Public defenders do not represent people in divorce or custody cases.

Sorry, I meant legal aid.

Flurry may be sleeping in the hotel bathroom here. And we may be using beach pails to relieve ourselves in a pinch in the middle of the night since we can’t access our toilet. But maybe not.

Why?!?

No wonder her kids have strep, bathrooms are breeding grounds for germs.

Why?!?

No wonder her kids have strep, bathrooms are breeding grounds for germs.

This must have triggered a blinding shitstorm over on MWOP, I can't even get in over there.

This must have triggered a blinding shitstorm over on MWOP, I can't even get in over there.

It takes me a couple of tries to get in.

peeing in a bucket in a hotel room, it just doesn't get classier than that. Seriously wtf is she thinking

This is a woman who let goats walk over her furniture.

I will never get through her entire blog....she sometimes posts 4x a day! She said she told her kids that their dad chose to NOT talk to them since he chose to NOT have a phone so she can't even call him.

I don't understand where she has the money to do all this traveling either.....or move out on her own even.

Did anyone else new to her blog mistake her oldest child for a girl? It was several pages into the blog before I realized it was a boy whoops!

I can't believe she wanted the baby to sleep in the bathroom!! A motel bathroom GROSS! Who does that?

Archived