IGNORED

MckMama Drama - Including the Fire - Merge

The Archivist

Well, she's in Pensacola (my location) today. And she's SOL because it rained and stormed all day. Blech.

Just the thought of her being here makes my skin crawl.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is MckManiac's site down, or is it just my shitty internet connection?

Did anyone else new to her blog mistake her oldest child for a girl? It was several pages into the blog before I realized it was a boy whoops!

I can't believe she wanted the baby to sleep in the bathroom!! A motel bathroom GROSS! Who does that?

I thought he was a girl too.

i can she said its overcast today so perfect for shooting pics. The baby will sleep in the bathroom tonight so they will be using sand pails to pee in over night.......

i can she said its overcast today so perfect for shooting pics. The baby will sleep in the bathroom tonight so they will be using sand pails to pee in over night.......

MckMama †@MckMama Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

Nuggey's sleepy but starting to feel better. Now Big Mac is sick. We're all resting in the hotel bed eating carrots, watching Little Mermaid

16h MckMama †@MckMama Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

Nuggey and I spent a few hours in the emergency room in the night. He has strep throat and it's kicking his butt. I feel just awful for him.

I was wondering how long the trip would last before there was a visit to the ER.

riffle

She is completely off the rocker lately -- I, too, wondered about the finances with this trip and tonight she mentioned putting Roobii in a kennel and staying at an expensive hotel (and also mentioned that for the rest of their trip they'll be at $49 places?? Hello?? Don't they have an RV? How much are the KOAs these days????).

Oh, and Jezebel?? Seriously. Your avatar creeps me out and reminds me how happy I am to be a very liberal democrat.... :-x

I have always thought she was mentally ill with a personality disorder too.

My armchair diagnosis is Axis I - Bipolar Mixed with Axis II -Borderline Personality disorder

Very difficult combo to treat, very difficult to properly medicate

I don't follow MckMama, aside from random peeks when a trainwreck presents itself...i think someone earlier upthread mentioned that she is not in the RV, as originally planned. They're all in a car, i think?

edited, riffles

I just went and read her blog - I catch up every so often. Her and the kids in ONE hotel room, with one of them sleeping in the bathroom so they have to pee in beach buckets at night to not wake him up, and the oldest has strep and just had an ER visit.

What the HELL is this woman thinking? Dragging her (sick) kids cross-country infecting one another and everyone else, practicing third-world sanitation in hotel rooms - what happened to the RV? - doing photoshoots with her sick kids at the beach (!!!!!), I'm just so confused.

HAS SHE LOST HER EVER-LOVING MIND?

OK, I thought the peeing in buckets cause the baby's sleeping in the bathroom thing was a joke, but I guess not. She uses the ER as primary medical care because I don't think they've had health insurance for their five kids in quite a while. That's one reason they stay in the ER. The other reason is I think McKrazy has a touch of the Munchausen's.

My photographer is a MckMama fan (no, she's not MckMama) on FB or I would post something about internet addiction... but I really want to take advantage of those cheap mini-sessions she's offering next month. Damn. Maybe I'll post after next month.

Her dog is at a dog spa? Seriously? She's filing bankruptcy!!!!!

I think that's a lie. Do you actually think the woman is keeping that animal up to date on shots? She couldn't even keep an appointment to spay her cat which is part of responsible pet ownership 101.

OK, I thought the peeing in buckets cause the baby's sleeping in the bathroom thing was a joke, but I guess not. She uses the ER as primary medical care because I don't think they've had health insurance for their five kids in quite a while. That's one reason they stay in the ER. The other reason is I think McKrazy has a touch of the Munchausen's.

Her bankruptcy papers evidence that she's had more than enough income to pay for health ins.

I think that's a lie. Do you actually think the woman is keeping that animal up to date on shots? She couldn't even keep an appointment to spay her cat which is part of responsible pet ownership 101.

I hope it's a lie. When we go on vacation my inlaws sit for our pets. It would never cross my mind to send them to a spa, and I'm nowhere near filing for bankruptcy.

How is she getting away with this bullshit?

I hope it's a lie. When we go on vacation my inlaws sit for our pets. It would never cross my mind to send them to a spa, and I'm nowhere near filing for bankruptcy.

How is she getting away with this bullshit?

Didn't you hear? She is MckMama, and Jesus loves her "most-ist"!

Doesn't hurt that her fans were giving her their credit card / customer loyalty points. As well as letting her stay at their homes. I can't even make this stuff up. I pray that her kids stay safe. Who knows what type of wierdo's she has been staying with?! :?

Her bankruptcy papers evidence that she's had more than enough income to pay for health ins.

True, but paying for health insurance would require her to put someone else's needs above her own. The idea of that is just McKrazy!

My question is who was watching the kids in the motel when she was off to the ER??

Jesus?

Clearly not the Dog Roobi b/c she was swimming with the dolphins, silly!

This whole situation is RECKLESS. She left them with the family she was staying with. You do not leave children with "fans" (strangers). HOBBIBLE MOTHER = MCKMAMA

Where did you hear she was staying with a family?

Archived