IGNORED

MckMama Drama - Including the Fire - Merge

The Archivist

Someone on MWOP just commented about the cost of MckMama's current house:

For those of you jealous on the house... don't be. The area where that house is located is well known for the high ratio of sex offenders. This is due to two factors: the location of a prison nearby that treats much offenders, and Wisconsin Dells. Which is chock full of waterparks and poorly attended children.

From here: mwopblog.com/2012/04/long-weekend/#disqus_thread

I wonder how true that is.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought she was living in Mn?

I thought she was living in Mn?

I can't follow all the crazy over there, but apparently, she moved like five hours away to WI after her husband left her.

I can't follow all the crazy over there, but apparently, she moved like five hours away to WI after her husband left her.

I think according to one of her most recent posts, she left him because he asked for space.

I didn't know there was a WOP site! So she makes money off people reading her blog? How did I miss that fact? Does she run adds or what?

Yes

I think according to one of her most recent posts, she left him because he asked for space.

Huh. For weeks, she kept talking about how long it had been since HE had left HER. I guess I'm not surprised. She changes her stories quite a bit, doesn't she? Taking the kids a few hours away is certainly giving him "space."

I've spent time in the Dells, yes there are water parks. No I've never checked on the number of SOs there. As to poorly attended children, I never noticed them, I'm sure I would have if they were so obvious.

Anyone check out the realtor pictures of House #5 (the post-separation rental?). Pretty nice post-bankruptcy digs.

http://mwopblog.com/house-five/

Word on MWOP is that she rented the home from a sheeple at the $500 price, but she also has to live with the fact that the house may sell and she will have to quickly vacate--not rough for one who moves all the time anyway.

She's run out of her weird diet pills. Those poor kids. They are at Grandma's house now. Maybe Grandma can keep the kids and send

McKmama somewhere far, far away.

She's run out of her weird diet pills. Those poor kids. They are at Grandma's house now. Maybe Grandma can keep the kids and send

McKmama somewhere far, far away.

Actually they are in Charlotte today.

The feed from MWOP says they are still at G-Grandma's house in Georgia....I'm sure she'll scrouge off G-ma as long as she can...

The feed from MWOP says they are still at G-Grandma's house in Georgia....I'm sure she'll scrouge off G-ma as long as she can...

Check out her facebook :

A million thank you's to the wonderful Ballantyne Hotel (@BallantyneHotel) for an amazing stay! (And for scales in the rooms! I'm down 2 1/2 more.)

http://www.theballantynehotel.com/Accom ... tRooms.cfm

$245 plus a night, and thats on there LOW end search. There is a HIGH end search as well.

Check out facebook, its getting interesting. She is asking for people to call out her lies. I would post that she lied about the caffeine in those diet pills being less then soda/pop.

Check out facebook, its getting interesting. She is asking for people to call out her lies. FJ, I've been banned. I would post that she lied about the caffeine in those diet pills being less then soda/pop.

It's not worth it. She's ignoring people who call her on her lies.

Jens delete finger doesn't seem to be on vacation, my comment was poofed seconds after posting it. :lol:

Darn I missed it! lol.

Jens delete finger doesn't seem to be on vacation, my comment was poofed seconds after posting it. :lol:

Her delete finger is about the only part of her that isn't too lazy to work :whistle:

Has MckMama ever lurked here? I know she does at MWOP.

Sorry, for some reason this blogger really gets to me. I normally feel sad for the bloggers we talk about on FJ. Particularly Sarah Maxwell and all the underage children who do not have a choice.

Don't pedophiles have easy access to pictures of kids with all the mommy blogs out there? Even without keywords the internet is there oyster. So does matter much if she uses keywords? I guess her websIte would be top result if she tailors her keywords to be geared towards pedophiles?

I am sure this has been pointed out many times over, but not only is it fucking disgusting and horrendous to have an inkling that pedophiles are looking at your children. But what stops one of the from kidnapping her kid when the pictures aren't good enough?

The people who used their child and forced her to talk to men on the phone. Need to be burned alive. I am not a hard liner on many crimes, but this is one of the times that I call for a public burning.

Damn, what did you post?

You know, when I took vacations with my kids I never took my computer with us and I never went on line. I've had a personal computer since the 80's so I was on line but just felt vacations needed to be internet free. Even now when I travel alone I do take a laptop but I only go on at the end of the day to check email. MckMama is spending way too much time on line, she should be spending it with her kids.

Archived