IGNORED

MckMama Drama - Including the Fire - Merge

The Archivist

Add in the wacky diet pills/lack of diet pills, and we're seeing a full-core nuclear meltdown soon.

The dad doesn't seem to have the wherewithal (for lack of a better word) to stop her, but not sure if he even wants to

get those kids.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
People keep asking her how many days the kids are missing school and she keeps giving them slippery answers. Someone finally

pointed out that she's lying about it.

Why did she enroll them in school in the first place? (i'm a casual Mckmama reader) I know a lot of people were suggesting she should get a real job in order to get out of debt and enroll her kids in school but as far as I can tell she enrolled her kids in school but is still living off blog revenue, photographing her sheeple and those photography lessons. I bet that that combined with child support would keep them semi-solvent but not making enough money to have to pay down those back taxes and other debts.

Yikes. In the most recent blog she took the kids to waffle house for the first time.

I don't know about other parts of the country, but where I am it is called The Awful Waffle and is only eaten when one is hungover or drunk. They're generally disgusting inside and you are sure to clear your bowels within an hour or so of leaving.

And yet she has her children, one without pants or shoes on, and another who was presumably barefoot then put on another's shoes, just chillin at the awful waffle.

I just keep thinking, five children in an RV with diarrhea and a psychotic, diet pill hopped up mother flying down the highway

Yikes. In the most recent blog she took the kids to waffle house for the first time.

I don't know about other parts of the country, but where I am it is called The Awful Waffle and is only eaten when one is hungover or drunk. They're generally disgusting inside and you are sure to clear your bowels within an hour or so of leaving.

And yet she has her children, one without pants or shoes on, and another who was presumably barefoot then put on another's shoes, just chillin at the awful waffle.

I just keep thinking, five children in an RV with diarrhea and a psychotic, diet pill hopped up mother flying down the highway

But it's even worse, there isn't an RV. And in SC we called it Awful Waffle too. I've only been to one once, and it was after midnight. :whistle:

But it's even worse, there isn't an RV. And in SC we called it Awful Waffle too. I've only been to one once, and it was after midnight. :whistle:

Am I the only one who actually likes the Waffle House and has never gotten sick from their food? Sure it's crap, but sometimes I just crave some greasy truck-stop hash browns, waffles, and cheesy scrambled eggs. Mmmmm hash browns....I think I know what I'm making for dinner tomorrow.

I love the Waffle House. We only have a couple of mom and pop breakfast joints in this town and they're all terrible with coffee that's more water than bean. The Waffle House's food is good here and they're on practically every corner. They're also really clean.

I made the mistake of stopping at a Waffle House in SC while traveling and I think I made it forty miles before I had to pull off and find the nearest bathroom.

I've never been to a Waffle House, there aren't any locally. The next time I travel I might stop at one, although I'm not crazy on waffles.

i LOVE waffle house. scattered, smothered, and covered is the IDEAL comfort food.

eta: while their waffles are good, they have a huge menu. in fact, i rarely get waffles at all. their cheese & eggs is great, as is the french toast and the club sammich.

Add in the wacky diet pills/lack of diet pills, and we're seeing a full-core nuclear meltdown soon.

The dad doesn't seem to have the wherewithal (for lack of a better word) to stop her, but not sure if he even wants to

get those kids.

According MWOP, he is working two jobs. He was so broke he didn't even have a phone for awhile.

Someone pointed out that you normally have to go through the bankruptcy before filing for divorce.

Those poor babies.

According MWOP, he is working two jobs. He was so broke he didn't even have a phone for awhile.

Someone pointed out that you normally have to go through the bankruptcy before filing for divorce.

Those poor babies.

Except on either FB or her blog the other day she mentioned the kids skyping with their Dad. This was after saying in an earlier post they have absolutely no contact with him.

How was it possible for all those employees to take time to stand outside and pose for pictures??? Was the place empty? The kids do look kind of rough..if I were taking my kids inside to eat , one would NOT be in a diaper no pants or shoes. He isn't a infant in a carrier, at first I thought the girl had on snow boots lol. My dog would of gone nuts being locked in a car or tied up outside while we ate.

Those poor babies.

It's making me wonder if he is working two jobs to support MckMama and the kids. Not saying he shouldn't support them, but if she'd control her spending, put the kids back in school and get a job herself, then she could help support her family herself.

How was it possible for all those employees to take time to stand outside and pose for pictures??? Was the place empty? The kids do look kind of rough..if I were taking my kids inside to eat , one would NOT be in a diaper no pants or shoes. He isn't a infant in a carrier, at first I thought the girl had on snow boots lol. My dog would of gone nuts being locked in a car or tied up outside while we ate.

I really hope she leaves the car turn off, but in the "accessory" stage, with the AC on. You leave the keys in the car, with the dog secured in the back and use your spare keys to lock the door.

I have to do this while traveling alone with my dog in the summer for potty breaks.

Check out her blog comments.

Natalie says:

April 10, 2012 at 10:14 am

Is that Israel sitting at the end of the counter?

mckmama77 says:

April 10, 2012 at 10:34 am

Yup, we aren’t actually separated. He’s with us on the trip. Did I forget to mention that? Silly me!

Jackie says:

April 10, 2012 at 10:48 am

Kind of like how you forgot to mention that you weren’t driving an RV?

mckmama77 says:

April 10, 2012 at 10:51 am

I didnt forget to mention it.

Natalie says:

April 10, 2012 at 10:48 am

Can’t blame me for thinking that might be a part of the trip you’d conveniently leave out! Safe travels.

mckmama77 says:

April 10, 2012 at 10:51 am

Yes, actually I can!

EDITED to add response

I'm going to guess it's not actually Israel...only because she said she was looking for a hotel room for six people and a dog. But who knows? It wouldn't be the most bizarre thing she's ever done.

Yes, but is she lying about the ex being there when he isn't? Or is she telling elaborate lies all throughout her blog about the kids skyping with him and then having absolutely NO contact EVAR! and then the RV/SUV debate?

AUGH!

I really hope she leaves the car turn off, but in the "accessory" stage, with the AC on. You leave the keys in the car, with the dog secured in the back and use your spare keys to lock the door.

I have to do this while traveling alone with my dog in the summer for potty breaks.

Check out her blog comments.

I'm confused?!is he or isn't he! Jen is the master of confusion for cl$cks.(You don't have to Click, just do a search for mckmama and click on a cache version. ) BTW it totally could be her husband in the counter photo. the blonde at the end of the bar, that is photoshop to be blurry.

EDITED to add response

Personally I think she's being a sarcastic bitch about it and he's not actually there.

Check out the FB feed about the hotel. Her "fans" are calling her out left and right. Like her real fans that normally are like "LOVE THIS", "your kids are so perfect", and my personal favorite "Sending PRAYERS your way :eusa-pray: "

(I'm all for asking for prayers if its your "thing," but don't abuse it!)

MckMama:

"... I should do to stop being bullied is like telling a battered woman she should be nicer to her boyfriend so he'll stop beating her. "

A selection of recent fan comments:

If you're not blogging no one can blame you for anything, or say you said one thing and not another.

But there IS something you could do and I say this with respect for you and your family. Get off the internet! Make your blog private for family and close friends the way most moms of young kids do and the same with facebook.

I would want to delete facebook & make my blog private to escape this madness & focus just on the photography!

It seems like comments agreeing no matter how awful they are, get to say.

But now it's out there, so you have to decide. You can be 100% transparent (which is what most would prefer), shut down your blog and FB page completely, make it private for family and real life friends only, or understand that people get upset and uneasy when they feel they aren't being told the truth.

Well since you asked, one of the many times you have lied (repeatedly) is when you said on your blog and facebook that you pay all your bills on time.

Again, I will ask this question: Why when you were getting ready to leave for your vacation, you stated: Now, where is the go button on this thing. When in fact you didn't have the RV?

There is something you could do to stop all of this it's simple STOP BLOGGING, you could easily support your children without it, you have a photography business.

Archived