IGNORED

MckMama Drama - Including the Fire - Merge

The Archivist

And 6 minutes later my comment has vanished!

And I'm banned too!

Welcome to the group Sola.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Although, he did try a few times to stop her from digging herself into a hole but eventually just stopped.

MckMamma is so deep in that hole - almost no way out. I feel for the kids that are going along with her.

I believe you have now gone to "banned camp".

Damn, I left my flute at home :lol:

they have been out with company today yet all 5 of the kids have fevers..wth?

Yes, I wondered that too. And given the kids seem to be passing strep around I wonder if that's why they have fevers. Of course I'm assuming she's telling the truth, which is an assumption that shouldn't be made.

I read the transcript and just listened for a few moments of the audio and have only this to say, I would not want to be in her shoes right now. Not that I ever did but she is in a world of hurt and she has no one to blame but herself.

Also what is her FB link?

Now, I'm off to bust my youngest in the act of being naughty and get both ready for their evening activities. I also have to figure out how to get my senior to finish dinner for me. All he has to do is shred the meat out of the crock-pot and add BBQ sauce but somehow he will act like that is too hard. :roll:

I pray they don't take the dog either.. my uncle lost his min schnauzers in a bk thats how I know they can take them. But they were a breeding pair and worth more therefore. He also tried to be sneaky and signed another dog over to my mom right before they filed(she didn't know this was why) and they also took that dog. But again they were hiding stuff and such so I don't think they were letting them keep anything period. We had a pure bred with papers when we filed and they didn't even suggest taking it so it was all different.

when I left this am there was a bunch of comments on her fb I'm guessing she finally started deleting them? Going to check that now.

Mckmama is an irresponsible pet owner so I hope they take the dog and it finds a very nice family who actually gives a damn about its well being and doing what responsible pet owners do.

Folks have speculated that their separation is a hoax. I kept an open mind until I read the transcript of the creditors' meeting where I read her calling him "honey". From the tone of her blog posts, I would not think she thought of him that way. Very interesting.

From the transcript:

"Cause you know what, honey, we were still gone on the 4th of July. " (about 1/4 the way down the page)

"We pay them $1,000 a month and then remember, honey, when we were on our RV trip?" (about 1/2 way down the page)

Yep, I caught that too and wondered.

How about today's post on FB that all 5 kids have fevers but they are playing with their out of town company and going about as if none are sick. Never mind the strep they've all been passing back and forth. And when someone pointed out that the visiting children would be flying home and exposing others on the plane MckMama didn't seem to care.

It's a new and different virus don't ya know? Stoopid MM doesn't even have the sense to change out the toothbrushes and toothpaste.

It's a new and different virus don't ya know? Stoopid MM doesn't even have the sense to change out the toothbrushes and toothpaste.

Well, I told her to do that, before I was banned.

Folks have speculated that their separation is a hoax. I kept an open mind until I read the transcript of the creditors' meeting where I read her calling him "honey". From the tone of her blog posts, I would not think she thought of him that way. Very interesting.

From the transcript:

"Cause you know what, honey, we were still gone on the 4th of July. " (about 1/4 the way down the page)

"We pay them $1,000 a month and then remember, honey, when we were on our RV trip?" (about 1/2 way down the page)

This also sounds to me like she may be lying and is trying to clue him in that he needs to stick to her version of the story.

It sounded as if she was coaching him. But I do think that their 'separation' was merely a means of increasing their expenses for the purposes of the BK.

Christian mommy blogger and Vegas?

I'm scratching my head. I know Vegas has family friendly events, but in my opinion its like oil mixed with water. Maybe she is not taking the kids.

I thought she was going to Utah for some reason. Did she get an 'upgrade'?

IDK, maybe she doing both!?

Makes sense, for the supplement drug convention. But still...she filed for bankruptcy.

Makes sense, for the supplement drug convention. But still...she filed for bankruptcy.

Actually free travel is considered an asset that she should have listed in her BK.

Actually free travel is considered an asset that she should have listed in her BK.

I hope the trustee for the bankruptcy calls her out on it. She's such a con artist. :shock:

I hope the trustee for the bankruptcy calls her out on it. She's such a con artist. :shock:

She also told the trustee she wouldn't be travelling anymore, too.

Archived