IGNORED

MckMama Drama - Including the Fire - Merge

The Archivist

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have a feeling Anderson Cooper will take this story on. She's the kind of person he loves to bust.

That would be beautiful. I wonder if he takes suggestions for stories.

I've always found MckMama boring, but I've become sort of invested since this whole backruptcy thing has come about. I guess she thought that she'd lied and gotten away with it for so long and with so many people that they would just fill out some paperwork, go to court, and all their debt would be forgiven without anyone digging any deeper into their financial affairs. Oops!

p.s. I just read the seperation papers. Who things that MckMama wants to retain her maiden name so that she can seperate herself from "Jennifer McKinney"? That can't be a good google search.

Are the seperation papers at the same link? I have never really followed her, but damn! She really thought she could lie her way through bankrupcy didn't she?!

p.s. I just read the seperation papers. Who things that MckMama wants to retain her maiden name so that she can seperate herself from "Jennifer McKinney"? That can't be a good google search.

That could be a very interesting search. Fun for us, but not so much for Mckmamma.

Are the seperation papers at the same link? I have never really followed her, but damn! She really thought she could lie her way through bankrupcy didn't she?!

Yes, it's near the bottom of the article. And it's Update #2. Here's the link for it though: sequenceinc.com/fraudfiles/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/McKinney_Separation_Petition_04032012.pdf

I have a feeling that she has thought ahead and already has some domains registered.

That could be a very interesting search. Fun for us, but not so much for Mckmamma.

Yeah, from her perspective, it can't be good. I can't imagine what potential employers or clients would think.

I wonder if she has considered the potential employer/client thing. From the way she was squirming around on the bankruptcy transcripts, probably not.

That's a interesting theory. I was wondering what her motive might be, but I hadn't even thought of that.

She wants sole legal custody? I don't think that is going to happen. My experience is limited, but joint legal seems to be the norm now.

She wants sole legal custody? I don't think that is going to happen. My experience is limited, but joint legal seems to be the norm now.

I was going to get sole custody but didn't understand and asked for joint. I misheard and thought that my ex was going to get sole custody. Now the reason I was going to be given sole custody was that there was abuse of myself and the babies and my ex didn't even bother to show up in court as he thought he had everything in the bag. I was awarded everything. Helps to show up and ask for only your children and nothing else.

I have this crazy idea that McKmama will find some wealthy old man to marry after she divorces MckStupid, who will pay off her bills, and she will happily send the charming children off to live with dad. She will find a way not to pay child support.

I was going to get sole custody but didn't understand and asked for joint. I misheard and thought that my ex was going to get sole custody. Now the reason I was going to be given sole custody was that there was abuse of myself and the babies and my ex didn't even bother to show up in court as he thought he had everything in the bag. I was awarded everything. Helps to show up and ask for only your children and nothing else.

There is a different standard for legal and physical custody. I have physical custody of my oldest, but we have joint legal. Legal custody is just the ability to make decisions, get medical care, etc.

At least the latest postings have her entire name on it- As I suspect that one of her middle names is her maiden name. Does anybody know for sure?

At least the latest postings have her entire name on it- As I suspect that one of her middle names is her maiden name. Does anybody know for sure?

Sauls is her maiden name.

edited for spelling

Her signature on the divorce papers looks ridiculous. I'm no handwriting expert but all the curlie Q's and artistic flourishes. It has to mean something. It looks like the signature of a 13-year-old girl trying out the name Bieber as a last name.

Her signature on the divorce papers looks ridiculous. I'm no handwriting expert but all the curlie Q's and artistic flourishes. It has to mean something. It looks like the signature of a 13-year-old girl trying out the name Bieber as a last name.

Oh isn't that so true? I expected to see a heart over the "i" in McKinney. I gave up writing like that in 6th grade.

I thought the same thing- it is way too thought out for an adult.

Yep but a heart over the i would be a little over the top for a divorce paper, even for her. The marriage certificate though---hearts and smiley faces all around.

On a lighter note, imagine her writing a check at the grocery store. People would have to wait half an hour for her to sign her name and the clerk would snicker. It does tell you something about her maturity level, suspended at age 11 forever.

Archived