IGNORED

MckMama Drama - Including the Fire - Merge

The Archivist

Yep but a heart over the i would be a little over the top for a divorce paper, even for her. The marriage certificate though---hearts and smiley faces all around.

On a lighter note, imagine her writing a check at the grocery store. People would have to wait half an hour for her to sign her name and the clerk would snicker. It does tell you something about her maturity level, suspended at age 11 forever.

i was thinking the same thing. it must take her an hour to perfect that silly thing...

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also was thinking that her signature is very telling. Makes me want to go find my book on signature analysis. The way she signs her name, she doesn't want anyone to miss that it is her. Most times when people are signing humiliating/embarrassing/sad documents, they try to obscure their name. She signed it like John Hancock did, making sure that King George III could see it without his glasses.

It looks like the signature of a 13-year-old girl trying out the name Bieber as a last name.

I just woke the cat up laughing.

I love the post she has up now. Chic has guts...she knows full damn well that MWOP has linked all of the separation documents, but she's going to carry on like half the world doesn't knowing she's running the McMama divorce show :roll:

I just woke the cat up laughing.

I love the post she has up now. Chic has guts...she knows full damn well that MWOP has linked all of the separation documents, but she's going to carry on like half the world doesn't knowing she's running the McMama divorce show :roll:

You made me look.

Two thoughts: for those who are Christian (I am), that post is one big long exercise in taking God's name in vain. And the post below it is pimping a toothbrush. I wonder what her kickback is from that, and if she plans to disclose the income. Does she not think the bankruptcy trustee knows how to find her page?

Can't wait for the post about how immoral the whole town is. Speaking of which, I haven't been for over a year. Hmmmm

Completely OT, but I love your userpic! George Takei rocks :music-rockon:

i think she thinks she is above it all and will never be held accountable. either that or she is a complete moron (quite possible).

i think she thinks she is above it all and will never be held accountable. either that or she is a complete moron (quite possible).

She is not a moron. She is very calculating and knows exactly what she is doing!!

I've been hanging out over at MWOP for a couple of days just following this drama. It's kind of fun to watch the empire crumble. The closer it gets to June 9th, the better it's going to get.

ETA: I'm no drama queen, but really, this chick gets on my nerves hardcore... i bet That Wife could take lessons from this saga.

I've been hanging out over at MWOP for a couple of days just following this drama. It's kind of fun to watch the empire crumble. The closer it gets to June 9th, the better it's going to get.

ETA: I'm no drama queen, but really, this chick gets on my nerves hardcore... i bet That Wife could take lessons from this saga.

That Wife isn't malicious. Jennifer is malicious.

I also was thinking that her signature is very telling. Makes me want to go find my book on signature analysis. The way she signs her name, she doesn't want anyone to miss that it is her. Most times when people are signing humiliating/embarrassing/sad documents, they try to obscure their name. She signed it like John Hancock did, making sure that King George III could see it without his glasses.

She seems very intelligent but also very dumb at the same time. I bet she thinks she will get out of having to pay back what she owes, hence the clear signature. However, there is no way she can weasel her way out of this mess she has made.

That Wife isn't malicious. Jennifer is malicious.

I wouldn't be so quick to say TW isn't malicious. I don't think Jen started out maliciously.

Jennifersauls. com is available if someone wants to mess with her.

Too late, it was bought last week. Unless one of you FJ'ers bought it? :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

jenniferhowesauls dot com was bought last week as well.

Oh my Lord, what the hell is that? The back page made me laugh. "Big Jiggly celebrates the sentiments commonly felt towards babies and young children." It doesn't look like a professionally published book, it looks like something a mom put together to show off her kids.

I was reading yesterday over on MWOP, looks like the trustee has decided that Mckmama can't claim any assets as exempt from the bankruptcy. The trustee is after the lot due to her not declaring everything.

I was reading yesterday over on MWOP, looks like the trustee has decided that Mckmama can't claim any assets as exempt from the bankruptcy. The trustee is after the lot due to her not declaring everything.

Hide the cameras Jenny. :whistle:

Does she not think the bankruptcy trustee knows how to find her page?

The bankruptcy trustee has been following her blog... a few concerned tax payers made sure he's aware of it.

Yeah the Trustee is right on the job. I am thinking the Mcks are screwed six ways from Sunday.

I can feel sorry for many people going through bankruptcy. I do not have even an ounce of sympathy for MckMama. I know less about Israel's role but obviously he isn't innocent either.

The bankruptcy trustee has been following her blog... a few concerned tax payers made sure he's aware of it.

Lets hope he knows there is more than one paypal account.

Shouldn't she be declaring the Xing earnings?

Not sure, but I think she started selling that junk after the filing. Regardless, she is accountable to report any significant changes in income until the BK case is closed.

Look on the postive side- if she goes to prison for fraud, when Zsu and PP want another family vacation they can go visit her.

Look on the postive side- if she goes to prison for fraud, when Zsu and PP want another family vacation they can go visit her.

Its been a LONG time since I laughed this hard...

Holy FJMama (read: fudge-mama) -- that was a great read!! I had no idea she was making that kind of money (it's making me rethink my heathen outside-the-home medical career...). I wonder what the TRUTH is, on all accounts. Why is it that I see Israel and Jennifer sitting by the [hand-laid stone and cedar] fireplace, sipping [vintage Williams-Selyem] pinot noir and chuckling about all of the [baseless] rumors on the interwebz.

Archived