IGNORED

MckMama Drama - Including the Fire - Merge

The Archivist

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've got the live stream on and its Howard Stern.

LOL :lol: Thanks for looking. She does have similar hair to him.... :o

LOL :lol: Thanks for looking. She does have similar hair to him.... :o

Yea one of the MWOP posters said give her some aviator sunglasses and they are twins. I do think Howard has better boobs than McM.

I think MckMama is going to cash in on the bankruptcy and divorce. She'll talk about what a trial it has been and then write a book. I honestly think she'll end up doing better because of all of this than if things had gone well. Almost makes me wonder if she and McDaddy aren't seperating in order to drum up more drama... then a big reunion for more dramatic effect... I bet the book has already been written.

I think MckMama is going to cash in on the bankruptcy and divorce. She'll talk about what a trial it has been and then write a book. I honestly think she'll end up doing better because of all of this than if things had gone well. Almost makes me wonder if she and McDaddy aren't seperating in order to drum up more drama... then a big reunion for more dramatic effect... I bet the book has already been written.

She may be writing that book from jail. It would be hilarious to see how she would wordsmith her way around her looooove for the orange jump suits. She has a lot of nerve to repeatedly lie under oath and think that there would be no consequences.

http://mwopblog.com/wp-content/uploads/ ... Redact.pdf

There are new seperation files up on mwop. Basically, Isreal has to pay Jennifer $816.08 a month and give 72 hours notice if he wants to see the kids. Plus, while he's giving her $816.08 a month, he's driving a 22 year old car and she's planning MSTATC (Many Special Trips Around The Country). At least she's applied for insurance for the kids under "Badger Care". Oh, and they have to split the cell phone bill until new accounts can be set up. Me thinks that MckDaddy won't have the $ for a cell phone to make that 72 hour request. Meanwhile, that money is just going in her pocket... it's not like she pays any bills.

edited because my figers are faster than my brain.

I am a recent mwop follower (won't give her clicks) and so I'm aware that she doesn't think that the rules (ANY rules!) apply to her. The papers clearly say that both parties are restrained from removing the children or any property from the state of Wisconsin. Unless I really failed geography, Nevada isn't anywhere near Wisconsin.

edit: and disobedience to the order is punishable by contempt of court. I've never been to court, but I'm assuming that's a fine and/or jail time?

Sprocket, did you see her "I have a dream" post on FB and Twitter yesterday? I almost barfed when I read it!

MckMama

21 hours ago via Selective Tweets

I have a dream. I have a dream that one day I won't have to lift up my stomach in order to shave my bikini area.

I don't know why but I've always gotten the feeling that Israel is very passive and wouldn't kick up a fuss if she took the kids out of state and thus out of his hair. This 72 hour thing just gives him more of a reason to blame his un-involovement with the kids on anything aside from his own laziness. Meanwhile she basically uses her kids as props on her blog for the $clicks$ because her following is largely composed of moms who find her life glamorous compared to their day-to-day lives. (Lord knows my life is less active given that we live on a shoestring budget and well within our means)

I think they both are extremely selfish and egotistical and I weep for their children's future.

if she's that crazy and unstable you'd think he'd file for custody...

There is a consensus that he can't fight her, because he can't afford a lawyer. And that he knows a LOT more than he is telling about how much money she has been making over the years.

People in the know about these pyramid diet pill selling scams, or MLMs as they are called estimate she is making $10,000 a month now that she is one of the top "Platinum Directors", and if that is indeed true than how DARE she take freeish health insurance from the State!!??

Sprocket, did you see her "I have a dream" post on FB and Twitter yesterday? I almost barfed when I read it!

MckMama

I have a dream. I have a dream that one day I won't have to lift up my stomach in order to shave my bikini area.

My friday nights are boring because the hubby works til late and the kids are in bed by 7.... so yes I saw that. Granted, I had similar thoughts when I was about nine month pregnant, but I don't think I would put it out for people who know who I am to read and visualize.

I don't know why but I've always gotten the feeling that Israel is very passive and wouldn't kick up a fuss if she took the kids out of state and thus out of his hair.

They are not in his hair, MckMama moved the kids 250 miles from McKDaddy months ago. They are in Wisconsin and he is in Minnesota working in a factory.

M.

There is a very nice B and B on the same block where MckMama lives. Since it's a place I've always planned a road trip to maybe it's time for that road trip. :shock:

Oh God, why would you share this? No one needs to know that.

There is a very nice B and B on the same block where MckMama lives. Since it's a place I've always planned a road trip to maybe it's time for that road trip. :shock:

Oh, please do!! The area she lives in is very beautiful, I visited there many times during the 20 years I lived in Wisconsin.

Oh, please do!! The area she lives in is very beautiful, I visited there many times during the 20 years I lived in Wisconsin.

I will. For years I've talked about staying in a B and B there, and riding the bike trail.

I will. For years I've talked about staying in a B and B there, and riding the bike trail.

I miss Wisconsin so MUCH!! The first 14 years I was there I lived on the south side of Milwaukee, nice and close to the lake, the last 6 years I lived in Presque Isle, WI and then Manitowish Waters, WI in a cute little cabin right on the pristine Manitowish River. I have friends who live outside of Boscobel and La Crosse and my BFF grew up in Horicon and still lives near there and I really hope to get up there and see them all this summer.

M.

I miss Wisconsin so MUCH!! The first 14 years I was there I lived on the south side of Milwaukee, nice and close to the lake, the last 6 years I lived in Presque Isle, WI and then Manitowish Waters, WI in a cute little cabin right on the pristine Manitowish River. I have friends who live outside of Boscobel and La Crosse and my BFF grew up in Horicon and still lives near there and I really hope to get up there and see them all this summer.

M.

I'm in the process of moving to Tomahawk, WI. When we lived in IL we frequently went to Horicon to bird watch, esp to see the sandhill cranes. I hope to get some photo trips to the Manitowish area this summer.

MckMama

So, we should assume that a tummy tuck is in the near future!

I'm in the process of moving to Tomahawk, WI. When we lived in IL we frequently went to Horicon to bird watch, esp to see the sandhill cranes. I hope to get some photo trips to the Manitowish area this summer.

Feel free to PM me for places to see in the Vilas County area and which to avoid, since we are SO thread drifting! Add the Crane Foundation in Baraboo is a place to see it is the AWESOME!! Tomahawk is a nice town had lunch there a few times on my way back and forth when I was moving.

I am in East Central, IL, and don't really like the flat, no lakes thing, but I don't have much of a choice as someone had to come home and help with the farm.

So, we should assume that a tummy tuck is in the near future!

Possibly in "reality" but she will never admit that to her PP (paying people) she will lose it all and be toned and tight through the amazing Xangalang diet pill program that she sells!

Possibly in "reality" but she will never admit that to her PP (paying people) she will lose it all and be toned and tight through the amazing Xangalang diet pill program that she sells!

The diet company is going to secretly give her a tummy tuck, then she is going to go all crazy about how the diet pills helped her get rid of her sagging stomach.

I read about this yest. Why does she need to shave her pubes? And who needs to know this? TMI with a :puke-front:

It's not only TMI but using MLK Jr's words for something so inconsequential is ridiculous!!

Archived